Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimming_bj_queen touring Bristol  (Read 649 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hot looking Polish prossie in Town at the moment. :rose: 
Small dicks only if you want anal though - I'm alright then. :lol: :crazy: :lol: 

Mixed reviews.  Wonder why she can't do a proper price table in her profile like
other prossies?  :unknown: :wackogirl:

Offline ciderhead

looks nice and I quite fancy a go, but theres two feedbacks that have the alarm bells ringing, I will see how I feel tomorrow to see who has control the big head or the little head

Offline Roth

looks nice and I quite fancy a go, but theres two feedbacks that have the alarm bells ringing, I will see how I feel tomorrow to see who has control the big head or the little head

Well spotted. :drinks:  A conveyor belt operator who only wants to see classy guys rather than frustrated old guys as she says in her feedback.  :dash: :wackogirl: :dash: What a bitch. :bomb:

jackparrott

You hit the nail on the head with conveyor belt operator. Saw her a while back for a half hour booking and it was extremely rushed. She made me take a shower even though I'd had one just before, wouldn't slow down the oral so I came quicker, then turfed me out. I was there 20 mins inc shower time. Oh and while I was getting dressed she told me she had 13 bookings that day!