Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LydiaGold - Old review - London outcall  (Read 531 times)

6 review(s) for LydiaGoldUK (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Kixonthemix

Hi

1st review on my end... haven't punted in a while but trying to play my part...

Met LydiaGold twice: when she was at Allure (2015?) and as an independent in 2018

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Place: outcall twice

Comms: 1st time was allure. 2nd was via aw then moved to whatsapp.

Services: DFK, OWO, Fingering both, Anal, CIM, no swallowing

Cost: c. £250 with some extra for anal (£100?). now £300 probably excluding anal (tbc)

Appearance: Very pretty. She was super fit at Allure. Gained some weight on our 2nd meeting but nothing bad (i preferred actually). She just isn't as super fit as her main profile pic. the picture in the red dress in the gallery is the most accurate i would say. She had a very nice tan on our 2nd meeting. All natural, soft skin, and was fully shaved (profile today says shaved mostly).  she was wearing nice expensive lingerie.

The girl: She is a nice Greek girl. nice accent. Very fun, very charming. good chat between sex.

The action: Super engaged, deep kisses, super wet, quickly went for owo, takes good care of the balls. on with the condom and usual positions: CG, RCG, missionary and finally doggie. Anal the 1st time was a fail. she could only do it in missionary and was extremely tight, not enjoyable for both. 2nd time was much better, clearly more experienced. meetings lasted both 1 hour (not rushed but not over staying either) with a quick chat between pop 1 and pop 2. Had a great time overall.

Conclusion: clearly expensive but had a great time with her...a luxurious GFE. Would go for a 3rd time if I could (not punting anymore)