Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Providers and Prostate Orgasms  (Read 979 times)

Offline decadence

Obligatory warning for the faint-hearted - this is a post about transexual providers.

Well, the name of the post says it all pretty much, but let me elaborate. I went to a TS provider for the first and only time last October and I had a weird, but, in hindsight, great time. Told myself that was it, the itch was scratched.

So, naturally, having fuck all to do during lockdown, I got myself pondering which provider should I visit next :lol: I am going to lie if I say that I am not curious about achieving a prostate orgasm while getting fucked (and judging by how people describe it, it is an achievement!). I've lurked around the forum long enough to have targeted some TS SPs who have a decent chance of getting me there (based on reviews), namely TS Nick, Aylla Gattina, Roberta Duartes (if I spelled that correctly), perhaps Leticia Close, Janny Costa, etc. Basically, most of the dominant tops.

So, I want to ask all you perverts two things which I guess are kinda interrelated :D
1) Have you ever had a prostate orgasm with a TS provider and who were they?
2) Who would you recommend to someone who wanted to get one?

Also, I guess, any tips for getting that Holy Grail known as the prostate orgasm?

Thanks!

Offline arnemgreeves

1 - yes i have. with a girl in Milton Keynes - ts ruby. External Link/Members Only

And with Daisy Luton - External Link/Members Only

2-  Not to discourage anybody but I don't think there is a method. It's like g-spot orgasm in women - it just happens or it doesn't. Like one woman can enjoy g-spot stimulation or not but not come, and another would come from the slightest touch of her g-spot. The best I can say really is just making sure when she's fucking you or fingering you or whatever to ensure her cock hits your prostate most of the time.

Banned reason: Wind up merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline jandyr

I got really close with Victoria

External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately she slipped out and then we lost the mojo.

I defo want to try again at some point with someone else.

Offline Samsam2021

Always wanted to have my prostate hit! Maybe next time...

Offline Gspunk

1 - yes i have. with a girl in Milton Keynes - ts ruby. External Link/Members Only

Does Ruby still work??? I've been trying to see her for literally years, but everytime I message her via AW she says shes on holiday!

Offline arnemgreeves

Does Ruby still work??? I've been trying to see her for literally years, but everytime I message her via AW she says shes on holiday!
  no idea. i saw her in late 2018 in MK, i dunno about more recently.
Banned reason: Wind up merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline decadence

I got really close with Victoria

External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately she slipped out and then we lost the mojo.

I defo want to try again at some point with someone else.

I've seen a few other posters here say the same thing. She's got a lot of good reviews anyway. Might give her a look :D

I keep seeing stuff about Aylla Gattina, too, but she kinda scares me. If you're used to taking it up the rusty hole, she may be your type :D she is super hardcore though!

Offline JontyR

Not a TS but Goddess Cleo writes extensively about her ability to give assgasms on her website. Not seen her myself but hope to once lockdown is over.

For indexing purposes her Adultwork link (which doesn't talk about it) External Link/Members Only