Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How anyone been stop  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Bigjack

Just curious to find out if anyone has been stop by hotel reception or hotel staff and ask u when u going?
Am always nervous when I go to meet wg at these places.
Been to the famous building in slone ave always nervous

Offline paul_2407

Haven't been stopped and I can only imagine being asked if I stood out like a sore thumb. Act like you know exactly where you're going and what you're doing and no one will bother you

Offline Dave.real

I think the thrill of it is part of the excitement, nothing like the feeling of your heart pounding in anticipation as you head in the hotel and up to the room door...

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Generally girls choose busy hotels they can be unnoticed in.
Just ask her about directions to the lift and walk straight there as if you are a guest.
If there is any problems with entry or reception I am sure WG would mention it before meeting. Nothing to worry about.

Online stampjones

You just need to remember that although it feels like everyone is looking at you and knows exactly what you are up to, in reality no-one gives a shit. Sure the guys on the desk will check you out to make sure you dont look like youre gonna blow up the place or something, but other than that they have no idea who is a guest and who isnt so as long as you "just keep walking", all will be golden and you will get your reward upstairs

Offline peter purves

Just curious to find out if anyone has been stop by hotel reception or hotel staff and ask u when u going?
Am always nervous when I go to meet wg at these places.
Been to the famous building in slone ave always nervous

Yes and somehow they knew who the WG was too.  :dash:

This was a smaller hotel, never been stopped in a larger one. However, I do know what you mean about nerves  :vomit:

Now that I say it, I've just remembered I was stopped once in a larger town in Central London. The receptionist asked me, 'Who was it that I came to see?'
So he rang the lady concerned for confirmation.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 12:19:19 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SamLP

You're generally not stopped, but in the smaller hotels you can walk straight into the reception area and be greeted. Just smile and say you're visiting a friend if they ask how can they help you.