Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Parties  (Read 3938 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jono44

External Link/Members Only
This is a review of 4 visits over the past 6 weeks. Have been to a number of parties over last 10 years. . This overview as a result of a number of visits. Many reviews of individual girls are found on this site. For me, can recommend Monica (world class oral and perhaps even cim), Luiza – about much has been written,  Kristine, Billie (the Vera of old) Marianna, Kassia (a legend of her time), Aida, Millie (great OWO) and others but these are the ones that come to mind. Particularly Billie and Kassia. Many of the others I have still not seen. . The photos are not of any real use nor are they often representative. But the girls  generally give remarkable  service even if all are not head turners. . Have even recently had three girls servicing me at the same time - in the good old days I once had 5!. Yes the current flat is below par. The beds too narrow. But we are just coming out of Covid. And attendance is still down. And yes, reliability of some girls turning up is not the greatest. So its worth checking. Which party? First is usually busiest. Latest is usually least busy But that changes on a daily basis. Arrive up to 15 mins early. Start dead on time after shower with towel and gown provided. Leave your modesty at the door! As with all such parties, the first half hour is pretty frantic after which it calms down. And with the ratio of 2/1 you will undoubtedly have the time to get good owo (or with if you prefer) from each of them plus as much actual sex as you require or can manage. After other experiences, the quality of girls both visually and performance wise  generally exceeds expectation. . And it really is a party.  Occasionally guests tend to monopolise a particular girl and a bed. If this happens I find it a real turn off. . It really is all very relaxed. Downside?  Given current venue and number of girls, the parties are very much down market from per Covid days. The flat is not great. The two bedrooms have beds that are two small for two couples – so much so that it really is uncomfortable with 4 sharing a very small double . . And with only three girls its more difficult to avoid any individual girl you really do not fancy.  Advice for then the future. As soon as attendance is up get a decent flat with two decent sized beds–  increase to 4 girls/8 punters.  Overall Em needs to get her management act together or she will start to loose those of us who know how good these parties could be looking back to the Moss days. Will never match when Max ran the parties of 10 years ago but then do not so expect. But those of us who have 10 years of party going realise that although Phoenix is the best currently around  there is room for significant improvement.
No this is not marketing. Its just that I really love parties and want to encourage the party scene to get back to its glorious past.  Where else can you get -at present - three (memory goes back to 6) very good OWO blowjobs and as much strait sex as you can manage in 2 hours for £160?
Just that I am happy to share my enthusiasm.

Offline Colston36

A very helpful informative review

Offline Son of the Desert

I agree with this assessment entirely.

Offline Bloodymary

As a regular at PP I’d agree that this is a very accurate review/summary

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

As another regular I also agree this is a good summary of Phoenix and concur that it is VFM and the girls are great
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline pepsicolaboy

OP thanks for the review, I have improved layout for other members ease:

'External Link/Members Only

This is a review of 4 visits over the past 6 weeks. Have been to a number of parties over last 10 years. . This overview as a result of a number of visits.

Many reviews of individual girls are found on this site.

For me, can recommend
- Monica (world class oral and perhaps even cim),
- Luiza – about much has been written, 
- Kristine
- Billie (the Vera of old)
- Marianna
- Kassia (a legend of her time),
- Aida
- Millie (great OWO)
and others but these are the ones that come to mind.

Particularly Billie and Kassia. Many of the others I have still not seen. .

The photos are not of any real use nor are they often representative. But the girls  generally give remarkable  service even if all are not head turners. .

Have even recently had three girls servicing me at the same time - in the good old days I once had 5!.

Yes the current flat is below par. The beds too narrow. But we are just coming out of Covid. And attendance is still down. And yes, reliability of some girls turning up is not the greatest. So its worth checking.

Which party? First is usually busiest. Latest is usually least busy But that changes on a daily basis. Arrive up to 15 mins early. Start dead on time after shower with towel and gown provided. Leave your modesty at the door!

As with all such parties, the first half hour is pretty frantic after which it calms down. And with the ratio of 2/1 you will undoubtedly have the time to get good owo (or with if you prefer) from each of them plus as much actual sex as you require or can manage. After other experiences, the quality of girls both visually and performance wise  generally exceeds expectation. . And it really is a party. 

Occasionally guests tend to monopolise a particular girl and a bed. If this happens I find it a real turn off. . It really is all very relaxed. Downside?  Given current venue and number of girls, the parties are very much down market from per Covid days.

The flat is not great. The two bedrooms have beds that are two small for two couples – so much so that it really is uncomfortable with 4 sharing a very small double . . And with only three girls its more difficult to avoid any individual girl you really do not fancy.  Advice for then the future. As soon as attendance is up get a decent flat with two decent sized beds–  increase to 4 girls/8 punters. 

Overall Em needs to get her management act together or she will start to loose those of us who know how good these parties could be looking back to the Moss days. Will never match when Max ran the parties of 10 years ago but then do not so expect. But those of us who have 10 years of party going realise that although Phoenix is the best currently around there is room for significant improvement.

No this is not marketing. Its just that I really love parties and want to encourage the party scene to get back to its glorious past.  Where else can you get -at present - three (memory goes back to 6) very good OWO blowjobs and as much strait sex as you can manage in 2 hours for £160?

Just that I am happy to share my enthusiasm.'

Offline smiths

OP thanks for the review, I have improved layout for other members ease:

'External Link/Members Only

This is a review of 4 visits over the past 6 weeks. Have been to a number of parties over last 10 years. . This overview as a result of a number of visits.

Many reviews of individual girls are found on this site.

For me, can recommend
- Monica (world class oral and perhaps even cim),
- Luiza – about much has been written, 
- Kristine
- Billie (the Vera of old)
- Marianna
- Kassia (a legend of her time),
- Aida
- Millie (great OWO)
and others but these are the ones that come to mind.

Particularly Billie and Kassia. Many of the others I have still not seen. .

The photos are not of any real use nor are they often representative. But the girls  generally give remarkable  service even if all are not head turners. .

Have even recently had three girls servicing me at the same time - in the good old days I once had 5!.

Yes the current flat is below par. The beds too narrow. But we are just coming out of Covid. And attendance is still down. And yes, reliability of some girls turning up is not the greatest. So its worth checking.

Which party? First is usually busiest. Latest is usually least busy But that changes on a daily basis. Arrive up to 15 mins early. Start dead on time after shower with towel and gown provided. Leave your modesty at the door!

As with all such parties, the first half hour is pretty frantic after which it calms down. And with the ratio of 2/1 you will undoubtedly have the time to get good owo (or with if you prefer) from each of them plus as much actual sex as you require or can manage. After other experiences, the quality of girls both visually and performance wise  generally exceeds expectation. . And it really is a party. 

Occasionally guests tend to monopolise a particular girl and a bed. If this happens I find it a real turn off. . It really is all very relaxed. Downside?  Given current venue and number of girls, the parties are very much down market from per Covid days.

The flat is not great. The two bedrooms have beds that are two small for two couples – so much so that it really is uncomfortable with 4 sharing a very small double . . And with only three girls its more difficult to avoid any individual girl you really do not fancy.  Advice for then the future. As soon as attendance is up get a decent flat with two decent sized beds–  increase to 4 girls/8 punters. 

Overall Em needs to get her management act together or she will start to loose those of us who know how good these parties could be looking back to the Moss days. Will never match when Max ran the parties of 10 years ago but then do not so expect. But those of us who have 10 years of party going realise that although Phoenix is the best currently around there is room for significant improvement.

Just that I am happy to share my enthusiasm.'

In the LMP Lancaster Gate days it was 7 at least WGs per day and sometimes 8, at £120 for 2 hours then £140 for 2 hours. For me i never went to less than 2 parties their and it was £200 then became £240, great VFM to me. The problem is TPC offers just 3 WGs for £160 and for me does not represent good VFM anymore which is why i havent been and wont be going. It was having 7 or 8 WGs per party that made it so great for me as well as the max 2.1 ratio which is still adherred to i read. Also Moss who often took my bookings never lied to me about a rota change on the day, which in fact was rare back then.

I of course realise that was then and now is now and punters have to decide for themselves what suits them party wise. Most revieews on TPC on here are positivies which is good for punters.