Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bruna, Cassandra, Lianne, Millie, Ruby - Phoenix Club - Edgeware Road (Tube)  (Read 2344 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

neurosynth

On July 11 I attended a two hour session at the Phoenix Club. Below are brief details of that visit, but elsewhere I made a longer general post that should be read in conjunction with this post. It has a lot of useful info I didn't want to repeat multiple times in multiple posts. For example, below I use the terms "processor," "bored-simpatico," and "newbie" in reference to that post found here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=212473.0

The website for the club, and claimed pictures of all the girls, can be found here:

External Link/Members Only

On hand - Bruna, Cassandra, Lianne, Millie, Ruby + me and 9 other guys

Price - £160 for 2 hours of unlimited sex with all 5 girls

Because I arrived a few minutes late I missed the introductions, so I’m a bit hazy on who was who.

I was last to enter the room and so went with the least obviously good looking girl, but she was a nice bored-simpatico. She gave me a good BBBJ and then I fucked her doggy-style. (While many guys preferred being covered for oral, and that seemed to be the default, all 5 gave me bareback oral without hesitation upon request.) Gave her a pretty good banging actually. But after a bit I moved on. I *think* she is supposed to be Bruna, but frankly nobody there that day looks like the pictures of Bruna on the website. I did note later she was passionately kissing one guy, but later would not do so with me, so that put me off a bit.

For most of the two hours two processors worked in the bedroom on it’s single bed with two or more guys. One who looked Thai, although she told me she was a mix, is supposed to be Lianne I guess, and those *might* be her pictures…if so from several years back I’d say. She is somewhat tall and nicely thin. She wouldn’t remove her top however, claiming her boobs are “too sensitive.” I wonder if they are actually scarred or some such. It even crossed my mind that she could be a transexual, but her hip construction and natural looking and functioning vagina strongly argue against that. The other one was probably Millie as her photos look like a younger version of the woman I had sex with. Both were attractive but mechanical. 

The fourth gal was the most European looking woman, but Ruby on the website doesn’t look much like her to my eye. She was the most obviously attractive girl and all the guys wanted a nice long turn with her. I believe nobody was left behind. She is also a processor, but with a bit more of a personal touch than the others.

The one girl who I never seemed to get around to was Cassandra.  It was getting towards the end of the two hours, and I was playing second fiddle getting sucked by “Bruna” while another guy plowed her, when suddenly I felt someone stroking my back and butt. It was Cassandra who had actually come across the room to get my attention!  I took her back to an empty bed, and after some BBBJ and then missionary sex I had a great, and again loud, orgasm.

Similar to the prior visit, the new girl (Cassandra) was the best, and the other four, while different from each other, were about the same in quality, i.e. pretty good

So the moral of the story is check out the new girls. And not because you may be bored with the girls who have been there for a while. Rather, because the girls who have been there for a while may be bored with you! The new girls are still a little unsure of themselves and actually pay closer attention, and at least for me that makes them better.