Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Marmalade Parties  (Read 39729 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline mh

if LMP change or not dosent matter for me ! 
bullshit, i go to many party, so LMP is one of many party. LMp dont have to change something for me ?

Well so far, among much other crap, you've said Moss should not front the parties and they should not allow black men on the same beds as white men. You've also criticised the girls (but apparently you keep going back anyway).

partyboy

Would you like to name some you have been to in Bristol?

some parties in Bristol.   [Removed by admin]

Offline PuntingPete

some parties in Bristol.   [Removed by admin]
Yeah thanks for those. the next Scarletts parties are in Feb 2015 and are £600  :lol:

And the other 2 links you gave took me to the same shite page. I woldn't go to those parties if you gave me a free space  :crazy:

You coming on here promoting Bristol parties would have nothing to do with LMP starting up in Bristol would it?

Offline PuntingPete

I admire your your generosity sir  :D
Looks like you were right, now what the fuck am I going to entertain myself with for the rest of the evening  :unknown:

Captain Caveman

I guess he's popped out to one of those parties he goes to every other day where you can shag 10 stunners for the price of round of drinks and without having his delicate sensibilities offended by the presence of any black guys.

At least the identity of the person who had the LMP Bristol AW profile taken down is no longer a mystery.

Offline ampersand

Promote this guy to SirF's Cunts thread and Wanker of the Week for the next month (he clearly deserves both).