Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake Profile Addict  (Read 639 times)

Offline bobbydaz69

I’m wondering how many fake profiles this person is putting out there?

Example : External Link/Members Only

In my locality there have been about half a dozen over the last year and most likely for the reason of selling private gallery content, one I subscribed to and sure enough a reverse image search revealed it was pile of ‘bottom droppings’ so reported it.

The girls in the profile vary but the number of PG images, the likes list, age and of course text are practically identical as is the language pattern. That link is just the current one but wondering has anyone noticed it and/or similar in other regions?

Offline casio

May I politely suggest that if you keep paying them, they will keep appearing.

Online Gus69

The obvious clues to this being a private gallery scam are £80 an hour , bareback listed , no profile pics or free gallery and the value for money private gallery cost of £1.20

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Falkirk GND

Anyone fancy making a donation to loyalist paramilitaries?  :bomb:

For those on the east coast we have - @SaucyLittleWhore - External Link/Members Only  :mad:

And for those on the west coast - @LittleCumSlut - External Link/Members Only  :cool:

Or if you’re into GILFs - @MatureWhoreAubrey External Link/Members Only  :scare:

Only £80 an hour - £20 extra for anal and a tenner for CIM.  PG a snip at £2.40 a day.

Note the Red White and Blue lampost, Northern Ireland number plate, and the tastefully painted UVF mural on the gable wall in @LittleCumSlut’s pic.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 08:55:41 pm by Falkirk GND »