Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy XOX - Stockton-on-tees  (Read 800 times)

ca1985

External Link/Members Only

The day started badly, i had a booking with Kate of Gracies cancelled on me when i had worked my morning around my booking !
(turns out reading recent posts that may have been a lucky escape)

SO...im in the mood, i have cash and spare time.

Browsed AW and have had my eye on Roxy, looks young and hot and despite reviews on here still thought id have a go.

Half Hour £60 (usually £70  :thumbsdown:)

Comms
: All via text, said i could be there in an hour and got postcode. Made my way over and text when i was at postcode, then the phone rang, Roxy - are you outside? me: erm yeah Roxy: oh wasnt expecting you gimme 5 mins.......WTF  :dash:

anyway gets the green light and as i get too back door the toilet flushes  :scare: so sexy.

Roxy answered the door in red underwear, could see it was the girl in the pics but erm.... :( not really....pics shes hot in real life id say slightly above average. nice natural rack and chatty enough though. House was in a bad way.

the fun: Covered oral, good technique and enthusiasm but covered all the same....got her into Doggy and bashed away till i filled the raincoat.

Theres no way id pay £70 for half hour, gotta be something special for that price.
If she charged £50 for OW and £60 for OWO that could help but theres much much better out there and easily found.

James999

She's reported this review, her only issue with it seems to be that she's upset you mentioned she flushed the toilet  :sarcastic:

Offline williambream

I particularly like the comment about being able to take pictures/film but it's on her camera and she owns the copyright  :lol: :lol: :lol:

ca1985