Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Amira93, London E1W – Smoking hot blonde. The new Sweet and Kinky Nicole?  (Read 5898 times)

west8

Lovely Amira93
External Link/Members Only

This girl might just have the potential to become the ‘new/next’ Sweet and Kinky Nicole.

The similarities:
Both are young, blonde, green eyed and fit as fuck;
Both have an extraordinary, all-natural figure;
Both are tighter than two coats of Dulux;
Both have super perky tits;
Both have wonky teeth;
Both are super passive;
Both seem to like working in a detritus-strewn bedroom;
Both work from shitty, dodgy council/Housing Association flats.

More importantly, I felt guilty about fucking them both. Perhaps because I’m (just about) old enough to be their father. Oh well, the things we do for a punt, eh?

Thanks to another thread, I saw that Amira’s last day on this current tour of duty was yesterday. Apparently she does two weeks on, two weeks off back in Budapest. Sure enough, her bags were packed and ready for her 5am flight this morning when I arrived. Comms with her were fine. I requested a meeting yesterday afternoon and after roughly an hour she replied to my SMS to confirm that my chosen time was fine. I therefore booked on AW and asked her to confirm the booking before departing. She kindly did so and was both courteous and prompt in her communications.

Her place of work is actually a flat in what I believe is a Housing Association development. The place is a maze: three floors, multiple entry points and walkways along the landings outside each flat. Not as bad as Nicole’s legendarily shit incall, but a close second. When I arrived, she guided me verbally to the correct entrance and then told me to wait whilst she came down to find me.

That was when I thought something was awry. Other than Adele, no girl has ever popped outside to meet me and I kind of dread the idea of having to walk ‘on the street’ in the event that the girl should transpire to be a munter. But ready I was as another punt was already planned later the same evening with Blondies – review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48726.0

I needn’t have worried. A few minutes later a young, sweet, smiling face appeared at the main entry door and let me in. I was very pleasantly surprised and felt immediately confident she would be a good punt. Even though she had little makeup and a very cute, furry white coat, Amira looked a million dollars. She has excellent skin, long blonde hair and a cracking little figure. Naturally, the flat she works from (owned by a female friend that I ‘met’ later – read on) had to be on the third floor – at the end of the fucking walkway. In other words it was as far from the street as could be and I doubt I would have found it quickly if supplied with the address and left to my own devices.

Once inside, I immediately heard the sound of other voices in the living room – both male and female! The flat was clearly a residential dwelling as evidenced by the shoes in the hallway, the general clutter and the warm, homely smell of cooking. Amira ushered me upstairs to her top floor room and I admired the superb view eastward of Canary Wharf at night. After being offered a drink and a quick shower, I returned to find a vision of beauty lying in her underwear on the bed. Her body is outstanding. Not an ounce of fat and a beautiful, all-over tan.

Then things became slightly awkward as I realised she was not going to take the initiative. On the contrary, she was very, very shy and passive. I’m not saying she was lazy as she really got into it eventually – but I had to lead her in just about every respect, from the DFK to the OWO to DATY to Cowgirl.

That was when she instantly reminded me of Sweet and Kinky Nicole.

The Good:

She’s a beauty. Other than the fake eyelashes, which I hate, she was pretty much perfect. 21 years of age, 100% natural 34C-24-34 figure and approximately 5’6”. She is tanned all over and fully shaven and has one of the most perfect, tight and responsive loveholes I have ever ventured to explore.

After starting with some DFK, I went down on her and she tasted as fresh as a Spring meadow. She absolutely loved being eaten out and I could tell she was trying not to give too much away as I tongued her clit and she gently writhed in enjoyment. Then she surprised me – she held on to one hand and guided the other to her gushing quim and pushed my index finger in. That seemed to really get her going and she pushed it further inside her before giving in. The sight of her pretty face enjoying an orgasm was well worth the entry price, but then it was my turn.

Her OWO was not the best I have ever had but it was wet and sloppy enough to make me stop her before I gave her a salty mouthwash. Wanting to return to DFK, but with the distinct taste of her sweet pussy juice all over my face, I told her I wanted to quickly use some mouthwash. I grabbed the towel and returned to the bathroom on the landing.

Bad idea.

When I walked in, there was a woman sitting on the toilet! Definitely not another WG as she was probably 40 or so and ‘dressed’ in civvy clothing. She shouted “Sorry, sorry, sorry” in a heavy Hungarian accent and started laughing. When I returned to her room, Amira was in fits of laughter as I was bright fucking red.

Still, that served to break the ice even more and she pretty much jumped on me and asked me to fuck her. A more welcome invitation I could not have hoped for. She needed no lube and was still soaking wet. Just as well, because although I’m average she is super tight. After cowgirl, doggie and then spoons, I asked her to ride me once more and I shot my sizeable load whilst cupping her perfect tits.

Brilliant!

The Bad:

The area is a dump. It was eerily silent and deserted. If I had been murdered it would be likely my corpse would lie undiscovered for some time.

There were no pillows on the bed.

The bed was a little wobbly.

The sink tap needs to be running to make the shower work. WTF?

I didn’t want to witness her friend taking a piss/shit/whatever.

The Ugly: N/A

Final words

A great punt, but not an outstanding one. I was clearly Amira’s last visitor for this current tour and I don’t think I got the very best she has to offer. There is no specific criticism other than her passivity, but I know that will appeal to as many as it will likely deter. I intend to return when she is back at the end of the month as I see great potential in this girl. She has the right attitude and is stunning. With a little more guidance I think she has the potential to be a star. I’ll happily provide that guidance as I think she is one of the few, rare natural beauties I’ve encountered on Adultwork (along with Mel, Nicole and HTF). Perhaps most importantly, she is only 21 years of age and I will wager not that experienced as a WG. If she has been around the block, then I’d be surprised. Not because she is fresh, sweet and very sincere – almost naively so – but because she is not in the least bit jaded (yet).

Let’s hope she stays that way and that others will in time report a positive experience.

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

BlondiesXxX - You decide.
Michelle Independent - 9/10/9/10/10  - 48
Stunning Julie - 9/9/9/10/10  - 47
Anna-Marie - 8/9/10/10/10  - 47
Khloe Sexy Girl - 9/8/10/9.5/10  - 46.5
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Anna-Marie - 9/9/9/9/10  - 46
Lovely Amira93 - 10/9/9.5/9/8  - 45.5
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39
_SweetMONIQUE_ - 0/0/0/1/0  - 1
SexyPorsha (on the subs bench)

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42

Offline The_Don

This girl might just have the potential to become the ‘new/next’ Sweet and Kinky Nicole.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48675.msg638103#msg638103

Just a shame about the profile
Hidden Image/Members Only

west8

Not sure how they're linked?

Profile above is not Verified and the images are clearly BS.

Girl I met is Nationality and Age verified .. and does not offer BB.

Offline The_Don

Not sure how they're linked?

Don't you think?

May be a PG scam and or B&S.

Offline jesus_jones

The new Nicole?

No. Nicole was £80ph and incredibly good vfm. This girl you saw charges £90 just for 30 mins.

Also, Nicole wasn't passive when I saw her - quite the opposite. All over me like a cheap suit and didn't let up. She was the perfect horny teenager experience.

west8

Don't you think?

May be a PG scam and or B&S.

Can't see how. Girl I met was the girl in the pictures. I already purchased her PG - let me know if you need any images. It was actually one of her arse that made me book her. ;)

west8

The new Nicole?

No. Nicole was £80ph and incredibly good vfm. This girl you saw charges £90 just for 30 mins.

Also, Nicole wasn't passive when I saw her - quite the opposite. All over me like a cheap suit and didn't let up. She was the perfect horny teenager experience.

Nicole also had a manager/receptionist/pimp whatever and was passive each time I met her - much like other reviewers experienced.

I'll be first in the queue if and when she returns, but for the time being hot young blondes are relatively thin on the ground.

Offline NightKid

Oh great, that's her off my list then.  :bomb:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48675.msg638103#msg638103

Edit: Are you hinting at something about girls who bareback?  ;)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 12:16:46 am by NightKid »

Offline The_Don

Oh great, that's her off my list then.  :bomb:

Edit: Are you hinting at something about girls who bareback?  ;)

Nope just of she didn't offer it (BB) and is real

young, blonde and fit as fuck;

Offline NightKid

Nope just of she didn't offer it (BB) and is real

Right, you're confusing me so jokes aside now.

Did you not realise that the profile you linked and the one OP is talking about is not the same? They clearly have different profile numbers and all ...
Or are you trying to comment on the relation between one of these girls to Nicole because the OP was attempting to draw inept comparisons?

d00fer

Right, you're confusing me so jokes aside now.

Did you not realise that the profile you linked and the one OP is talking about is not the same? They clearly have different profile numbers and all ...
Or are you trying to comment on the relation between one of these girls to Nicole because the OP was attempting to draw inept comparisons?

I'm in the same boat as NightKid

west8

Yes, Don is referring to a different girl entirely.

For the sake of clarity, this is from her PG:

Offline anyfucker

shame about the eyebrows

west8

shame about the eyebrows

Yeah, I hate that painted on shit too. Luckily she's gone back to natural brows and I'm guessing the picture above is a good few months old.

Only thing I didn't like was the fake eyelashes. Fuck knows why ANY woman chooses to wear them as they invariably look cheap and shit.

Offline Meursault

No way she's as attractive as Nicole imo.

Offline claretandblue

that girl looks nothing like the nicole i saw

Offline JamesRockford

If I had been murdered it would be likely my corpse would lie undiscovered for some time.

Bloody hell Westie there would be about 73 suspects from this site.  It would make Murder on the Orient Express look like as easy as solving the crossword in the Beano.

... anyone who didn't know that there was a crossword in the Beano?

... anyone know what the Beano is?

ok forget it.

Offline Cabbots

OK, serious question... which one would you rather fuck? (assuming no knowledge of previous medical procedures....)

I have a feeling Westie that your post-opTS that you recently had the pleasure of I think would win a sizeable number of votes  :scare: :dash:

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 01:44:36 pm by Cabbots »

west8

No way she's as attractive as Nicole imo.

She's not as facially attractive as Nicole. Those cold, Nordic eyes make Nicole almost unique. The only girl I have met with more striking eyes than Nicole is Michelle Independent. That said, Amira's body blows Nicole out of the water - as does her complexion. I personally found Nicole to be a beanpole, whereas Amira has the right curves in the right places - particularly her amazing tits.

OK, serious question... which one would you rather fuck? (assuming no knowledge of previous medical procedures....)

I have a feeling Westie that your post-opTS that you recently had the pleasure of I think would win a sizeable number of votes  :scare: :dash:

Inesita of course. No red-blooded male would fail to hard with her lips wrapped around their cock. If Inesita were genetically female, I'd be back there in a flash.

Facially, she blows even New Brazilian/Mel out of the water. Moreover, that amazing brunette hair is all real!

Offline PumpAction

I'm puzzled as to why you wouldn't go back regardless. This is your second post-op right? You had a good time on both occasions so why the inhibition?

west8

I'm puzzled as to why you wouldn't go back regardless. This is your second post-op right? You had a good time on both occasions so why the inhibition?

One simple reason: I don't like the look/feeling of a reconstituted pussy. It can never compare to the real thing.

west8

Seems she's back in London. Not sure whether it's the same location as before (yet), but the new gallery pic is a big improvement and shows what she really looks like:

Offline tazman1002001

She is in Glasgow and I have her booked ...... Spoke on text and im confident will be a great service ....wish me luck will get a review up soon
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Captain Jack

Hi there - let me know if this is any good as I have her booked on Thursday - later that day I have Adele4u - and don't want to waste a crappy punt (she had a bad review previously) when I have something to look forward to! 

Offline tazman1002001

Hi there - let me know if this is any good as I have her booked on Thursday - later that day I have Adele4u - and don't want to waste a crappy punt (she had a bad review previously) when I have something to look forward to!

Hi sorry I've been travelling since the punt and haven't had a chance to write a review.

100% the girl from the pics and actually she looks a lot better than her pics. Service was delivered with grrat enthusiam and no negatives from me to report and an overall very POSITVE punt  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: