Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mariann of Earls Court  (Read 1858 times)

yuzaru

External Link/Members Only

Positive review for this very friendly girl, who is based in the earls court area...

I read some field reports and so kind of knew what to expect.

She was friendly on the phone, answering my questions so thought I would give it a shot. She text me the address details once I had confirmed half an hour before the appointment that I would still meet with her.

The flat was easy to find, nice flat with a discrete entrance, there seems to be another girl working there. She is a pretty girl with very very large breasts, not too much make up, similar to the photos. After a quick shower (nice facilities), nice fluffy towels, (She had offered an assisted showers which I refused). She was waiting for me once I stepped out. Onto the bed she asked how she could make me happy, and without waiting for an answer she started kissing me with some tongue occasionally and started rubbing my cock. I started kissing her body, she is on the larger side but nice smooth skin. She asked me if I wanted oral with or without, I said without and she said great but told me not to cum in her mouth as she doesn't enjoy this. Her OWO was quite good, sensual , not really deep throat. She used her tongue stud well for extra stimulation, lots of spit and saliva all over the place. I moved into 69, which was great, lovely fresh tasting pussy.
She grinded her pussy on my mouth which she seemed to really get into. She seemed to like to take a dominatrix type role? She seemed to orgasm during oral which was fun.

She begged me to fuck her, I got her into doggy position and fucked her from behind. Her ass is big just like the photos and she wanted hard and fast penetration whilst she moaned. She then rode my cock in cowgirl position as I was tired, good eye contact throughout and dirty talk. I orgasmed and she cleaned up and was friendly and chatty , no rush to leave past the one hour mark.
I showered and left after a big hug from Marianne.

Overall it was a great experience, highly recommended. 

charming_red

Good value for that area and that pussy shot in her profile looks awesome!

What did you think of her face, does she use make up? Doesn't look that great to me, but could be worth banging nonetheless.

yuzaru

Moderate amount of make up, pussy was lovely as per photo. I thought she was pretty but I guess looks are subjective

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only

Positive review for this very friendly girl, who is based in the earls court area...

I read some field reports and so kind of knew what to expect.

She was friendly on the phone, answering my questions so thought I would give it a shot. She text me the address details once I had confirmed half an hour before the appointment that I would still meet with her.

The flat was easy to find, nice flat with a discrete entrance, there seems to be another girl working there. She is a pretty girl with very very large breasts, not too much make up, similar to the photos. After a quick shower (nice facilities), nice fluffy towels, (She had offered an assisted showers which I refused). She was waiting for me once I stepped out. Onto the bed she asked how she could make me happy, and without waiting for an answer she started kissing me with some tongue occasionally and started rubbing my cock. I started kissing her body, she is on the larger side but nice smooth skin. She asked me if I wanted oral with or without, I said without and she said great but told me not to cum in her mouth as she doesn't enjoy this. Her OWO was quite good, sensual , not really deep throat. She used her tongue stud well for extra stimulation, lots of spit and saliva all over the place. I moved into 69, which was great, lovely fresh tasting pussy.
She grinded her pussy on my mouth which she seemed to really get into. She seemed to like to take a dominatrix type role? She seemed to orgasm during oral which was fun.

She begged me to fuck her, I got her into doggy position and fucked her from behind. Her ass is big just like the photos and she wanted hard and fast penetration whilst she moaned. She then rode my cock in cowgirl position as I was tired, good eye contact throughout and dirty talk. I orgasmed and she cleaned up and was friendly and chatty , no rush to leave past the one hour mark.
I showered and left after a big hug from Marianne.

Overall it was a great experience, highly recommended.

Size 18+, One can surf the internet in that big ass, good you enjoy it, thanks for the review.