Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reliable SP / massage in Wimbledon area on esp. on weekends?  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Arch

Ever since I last saw Eve Moon in Wimbledon a few years ago there hasn't been a good reliable SP / massage place in the area. Recently I am back in the game after the lockdowns and I noticed there are a lot less SP's and massage options around Wimbledon.

I have seen Lin at zhangri-la and she's great. I have also been to the Thai SP house near Wimbledon Chase station that is also good. I have written good reviews for both.

However zhangri-la is only open Monday - Friday, and Wimbledon Chase is a bit out of the way. For months I have been combing through AW and Vivastreet and there isn't many good options around this area.

There are almost zero offerings around Wimbledon Park / Southfield which is even better for me.

Search on the UKP website yield nothing (my recent reviews are on top of the list!)

Does anyone have any good suggestions, especially for weekends when I have time?

Offline LLPunting

If you've been scanning all the ads for the area for months where do you expect anyone else to have found a keeper?

Why not try out an unknown?

Offline peter jb

There used to be a Philippino lady in her 40’s on the A219 overlooking Wimbledon common, a year ago . She had gumtree ad - £60 for hour good massage and HR . Her own flat with nice bathroom.
Think I didn’t review at time as wanted to go and see if more was on offer , but never got around to it .
If I can find phone no. I’ll post tomorrow.

Offline peter jb

Offline Arch

External Link/Members Only

Oh wow thanks, I haven't come across that before. How's her service? What does she offer?

Offline Arch

Why not try out an unknown?

Because nothing I have seen is appealing / possible scam or B&S profiles.

I really liked Eve Moon because she was totally reliable - not the best looking girl but she knows how to give a man a real good time  :lol: She was readily available at short notice and on weekends, that's what I am hoping to find again in my area.

Offline peter jb

Not much to add as saw her once , a year ago.
You’ll definitely get a professional massage in a private flat with own parking space, and good clean shower. The massage table was in lounge , so surrounded by usual household clutter .
Plenty of reach unders and cc swiping before the turn over , and good HR with eye contact. She used / is a trained nurse part time so knows the human body 😊. Probably in 40’s but has smooth face that Philippine women have .
If I lived near , I’d definitely go back .

Offline LLPunting

Because nothing I have seen is appealing / possible scam or B&S profiles.

I really liked Eve Moon because she was totally reliable - not the best looking girl but she knows how to give a man a real good time  :lol: She was readily available at short notice and on weekends, that's what I am hoping to find again in my area.

So you don't care about looks (much) but you won't take a chance on an unknown "unappealing".  AW alone has 39 SPs under 150ph, some lookers, some with a (pretty) good review rate, others red flagged but a load of unknowns with looks or youth or experience, even a Brit mature who comes across pretty slutty.

Lin and her girls are well reviewed for "massage", not Thai granted.

Gumtree lists the usual long established offerings who have been reviewed in the past, have you tried them?

Offline Muff licker

Not much to add as saw her once , a year ago.
You’ll definitely get a professional massage in a private flat with own parking space, and good clean shower. The massage table was in lounge , so surrounded by usual household clutter .
Plenty of reach unders and cc swiping before the turn over , and good HR with eye contact. She used / is a trained nurse part time so knows the human body 😊. Probably in 40’s but has smooth face that Philippine women have .
If I lived near , I’d definitely go back .
Easily 50 does 4 handers the weekend

Offline Arch

Went to see Hearly yesterday based on recommendation here. Fantastic professional massage, I was pleased with it even without HE.

I wrote a mini review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139562.msg3288041#msg3288041

Offline Arch

So you don't care about looks (much) but you won't take a chance on an unknown "unappealing".  AW alone has 39 SPs under 150ph, some lookers, some with a (pretty) good review rate, others red flagged but a load of unknowns with looks or youth or experience, even a Brit mature who comes across pretty slutty.

Lin and her girls are well reviewed for "massage", not Thai granted.

Gumtree lists the usual long established offerings who have been reviewed in the past, have you tried them?

Many of the SPs on AW under the search 'Wimbledon' are actually located away from central Wimbledon, many are closer to South Wimbledon / Colliers Wood area, others closer to Kingston. I don't drive so will rely on public transport, and my time to visit SP / massages are limited since I need to sneak out of the house (you know what I mean). That's why location that is convenient is key. Most if not all the SPs on AW don't fit that criteria.

zhangri-la is a 5 minutes walk from Wimbledon station, the thai Bell girl I saw before was 5 minutes walk from Wimbledon chase station, those will work for me from a travel POV.

Offline LLPunting

Many of the SPs on AW under the search 'Wimbledon' are actually located away from central Wimbledon, many are closer to South Wimbledon / Colliers Wood area, others closer to Kingston. I don't drive so will rely on public transport, and my time to visit SP / massages are limited since I need to sneak out of the house (you know what I mean). That's why location that is convenient is key. Most if not all the SPs on AW don't fit that criteria.

zhangri-la is a 5 minutes walk from Wimbledon station, the thai Bell girl I saw before was 5 minutes walk from Wimbledon chase station, those will work for me from a travel POV.

So when you ask for recommendations it would be helpful if you revealed the limitations of your search.  That said it's perhaps 10 mins brisk walk to South Wimbledon, 5 min jog.  Get a bike or scooter and all those girls are in easy striking distance.

When you say "sneak out of the house" are you only ever allowed out with the OH with you?  Or are you meant to be in quarantine?

Offline Arch

So when you ask for recommendations it would be helpful if you revealed the limitations of your search.  That said it's perhaps 10 mins brisk walk to South Wimbledon, 5 min jog.  Get a bike or scooter and all those girls are in easy striking distance.

When you say "sneak out of the house" are you only ever allowed out with the OH with you?  Or are you meant to be in quarantine?

'Sneak out of the house' means I live with my partner. I'm double jabbed I'm all good.

10 extra minutes walk from station = 20 extra minutes return + tube / bus time. That's why convenience is what I am looking for.

So if I told my partner I am going out to 'buy grocery' I must be able to return home in reasonable time  :P

Offline tigercat20

I posted this in another thread and I still have not had the chance to see her, but Nina is now based in Wimbledon I understand and has mixed reviews here - one of each for good measure

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267329.msg2730426#msg2730426

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289814.msg3026247#msg3026247

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305431.msg3198377#msg3198377

Hope this helps

Offline Arch

I posted this in another thread and I still have not had the chance to see her, but Nina is now based in Wimbledon I understand and has mixed reviews here - one of each for good measure

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267329.msg2730426#msg2730426

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289814.msg3026247#msg3026247

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305431.msg3198377#msg3198377

Hope this helps

Thanks for the lead. I can't seem to find a working link to her advert from our posts, do you have a recent link of Nina?