Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Scarlett OWO - Canary Wharf, E14  (Read 2264 times)

mrhappypants

Feisty GFE

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+447930978453

Many thanks to Chiron for his TOFTT review.

Scarlet runs a class operation.  You can tell immediately from the quality of her communications.  I went through a litany of aborted conversation and failed qualification before booking her.  The contrast is stark. She lists her availability in advance on her profile.  She answered two calls and responded by text to confirm details of my service request and to indicate a variation from my dress request!   :thumbsup:.  I insisted on confirmation on the day and she qualified as arranged  :thumbsup:.  This may not sound like rocket science but in my experience less than 20% of SP’s will confirm on the day as arranged in advance.  I would be confident booking her a day in advance. She starts answering the phone about 9.15 and first booking was 10.30. 

I saw her at a temporary location that was a bare modern flat in Canary Wharf.  She said she was only using it for the week. There was a large full length mirror in the room.

The only inaccuracy I can find in the profile is that she is a size 10 rather than size 8.  The dress request I took with me was a bit small for her but because she is reasonably tall she is in proportion.  I would give her 7’s both physically and facially.  The pictures are accurate and give you a good idea.  She was just a little on the large side for me but I will go back for the service

£110 per hour no extras.  Her service is feisty.  I got genuine deepthroat and she had me to the base.  My dick is not big but I have a large knob and most do not manage it.    Relatively unusually I found her willing to role play and talk dirty.  She goes a bit fast but her hand and particularly her oral skills are good.  I was not able to position her to advantage in Doggy.  You may find she has been conservative in listing her “enjoys”.  I should say I am not sure what to make about some of the reports of others on her intimating BB might be on offer as this did not happen to me.  She did clearly indicate that she gets sore from the amount of sex.  I found her feisty and up for it.  No rush.  My instinct is that she could be quite volatile if you got on the wrong side of her but I am polite and appear easy going unless annoyed.

Offline LLPunting

Glad you had a good time.

Was disappointed to see she's upped her rate by 20 for the hr.

She definitely knows her mind, even if it can be a little loopy at times, and she certainly speaks it.

Offline Parking

It's great MHP that you enjoyed :drinks:

With Kristina you know you won't be messed about and guaranteed a good time! :hi:

Offline brownie

Offline thecat250

Phat Ass White Girl

:unknown: Yeah I know, so 'fat' it's spelt with a P! and also nothing to do with Star Wars  :D

Offline Chiron

Thanks for the shoutout mrhappypants.

It is a shame she's upped to 110ph but even then still good value I feel. I haven't seen her since the discussions on risk but I think I'm going back now considering no one else has raised it again.

I wouldn't say she is a pawg but that ass is a very squeezable handful!

Online tantraman

Cheers for the review, MHP :hi:

Scarlett's a bit out of my punting patch, but her "Feisty GFE" sounds to be worth a journey.

:drinks:

Offline CrazyforCIM

Very good girl, dirty and slutty. Was very good at 90 pound per hour. will be good at 110.

Offline Sheraton

have just tried to reach out to her -- will report back !

Offline SirCharles

have just tried to reach out to her -- will report back !
She is on hols... :drinks: