Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lincoln xxxdirtygirlxx  (Read 4263 times)

11 review(s) for XXXDIRTYGIRLXX (8 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Mill49

External Link/Members Only

Comms - great
Easy to find and Parking easy.

Accomdate rather scruffy, she was smoking. Had arranged 30mins ... showed too room, she disappeared returned 10mins later. Then went again too put fag out. Down too business unprotected blow job, refused too let me play with her tits, offered bareback sex, REFUSED. She said she didn’t have any condoms .... I came over her tits.. got dressed and left... back in back after 25mins... Defo won’t be returning ...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 01:59:41 pm by Mill49 »
Banned reason: Malicious fantasist
Banned by: Head1

Offline Erinaceinae

And apparently her heating is broken as mentioned on AW profile, not sure if she is offering a punt to a plumber to fix it or just filling space on her profile  :wacko:

Signature1862

Offline Space Invader

That's a pity, coz her gallery pics look good, although she does say -Recent Picture taken 2015 !!! - its easy to go from a size10 to 16 in 3 yrs - so anyone who has seen her recently, please advise, altho this Negative is enough to keep me away !!

Offline HailWood

Offering B.B. is enough to keep me away. Full stop!!

streetfighter1975

Dirty by name dirty by nature?!

Such a con when a couple of stone heavier than their pictures......NEVER the other way around...unless have turned into junkies...lile one on my hot list?!

funtimes.69

When I looked at her profile once she made a big thing about being English in a posh house and not doing berback then said she does truckers in the lorry park, very posh lol.

Offline HailWood

Now BB is not on her profile. Sorry guys, I’m sure it wasn’t there and should have taken a screenshot

Offline Cm738

I saw her a couple of years ago, before I was aware of UKP, not very enjoyable at all, she was running late, there were two dogs in the house and the bed stunk of dog's, not good when your face down have a massage.
Very skinny, horrid bolt on's and didn't smell fresh!!

Offline Jamesbattersea

Sorry to hear of a bad punt, but maybe you should have read the other 2 reviews even the positive one wasn't good he said she was late and her fanny stunk!

Signature1862

Jesus, no excuse for a fanny that smells of kipper what is wrong with some of these women!!

Offline Kingy28

Another SP who gets more negative comments on UKP in this short thread compared to her useless AWank feedback. Thanks for the review. Best avoided  :thumbsdown:

Offline Fatboy76

I've seen her a couple of times mainly for head, always got the job done.

LaVar10

I've seen this woman on plenty of fish, what caught my eagle eye was a picture of her on AW, the one of her taking a selfie in the mirror, look close and you can see a picture of her with her son and another of her dog. I was going through plenty of fish and saw her with her dog and thought she looks familiar and sure enough its the same woman.

Offline Arselover4

Offline Newtothisstuff

Yet another one to add to the Bareback list!   :dash: