Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothels, Walk ups in NE London.  (Read 2908 times)

spiderwebber

There used to be a Brothel at the back of St James's Street in Walthamstow I used to frequent, called Whispers Massage.
I don't know if the flat is used for that any more, and I can't call as I've long ago lost the number.

But I do like this type of brothel, where you go in, meet the maid, and are introduced to a few girls, and are then able to take a chance with one you fancy or who has that look, fruitiness or sexiness as she introduces herself.
The best Punts I've ever had have been from here (more so than AW which is very hit n miss).

Anyone know of any walk ups, Brothels in North east London?

spiderwebber

I know of one in Redbridge, called Ruby's Massage, usually have 2 or 3 girls, Indian, Sri Lankan and a Brazilian (who answers the phone). Girls are nice but no blondes!

spiderwebber

I know of one in Redbridge, called Ruby's Massage, usually have 2 or 3 girls, Indian, Sri Lankan and a Brazilian (who answers the phone). Girls are nice but no blondes!

Been there, girls are so so - had a look, said hello and walked out. The Madam is the brazilian one and she's no looker.

Anywhere else?

LL

Hmm. What's going on here? You replied to yourself?
 :D

FlyingBreadMan

It could be a joint account between husband and wife...!

Offline Sir Knumbskull

It could be a joint account between husband and wife...!

'Larisque' indeed!  :lol:

rome1979

LondonEnjoyment

Been there, girls are so so - had a look, said hello and walked out. The Madam is the brazilian one and she's no looker.

Anywhere else?

you got to love someone's failure :) this was spot on lol

Offline Mr Farkyhars

For about ten years from the late 90s I did nearly all my punting in brothels in NE London. I look on it as something of a golden age, although there was the odd failure (such as Melons Marie above some shop in Leyton). The local rags seemed to have far more ads for girls than in other quarters of London. But they seemed to gradually disappear, I guess partly because of 'social change' and partly under pressure from local authorities gearing up for the Olympics.
Just my 2p :)

Offline Sedlmayer

Literally covered my laptop with tea  :D :lol:

Cue Peter Cooke and Dudley Moore doing the Derek and Clive "You Cunt" sketch  :yahoo: