Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabian Bird of Surrey timewaster.  (Read 858 times)

Ben4454

The mentality of some of these working girls is beyond me. So decided to go with a second option which replied to my reverse booking. After several E-mails back and fourth the interaction naturally progressed to me wanting to put a booking through.

E-mail was read and deleted. Second E-mail was sent in an attempt that she may have done it by accident but was however deleted instantly and I was blacklisted.

I may have saved myself another bad punt but who knows. Her last feedback was 28th September and she has no number displayed. Dead give away.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 12:55:08 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline HappyandLucky

WTF £300 per hour and can't be arsed to answer a mail  :dash:. IMO a lucky escape and spend £ elsewhere.

Offline Silver Birch

Second E-mail was sent in an attempt that she may have done it by accident but was however deleted instantly and I was blacklisted.

Just out of interest, how can you tell if you have been blacklisted?

Ben4454

A message was instantly deleted without reading so I assume so. A member left her positive feedback on this site but I assume she is no longer interested in punting?

Gives me the chance to punt better girls at lower rates.

However my reverse booking was ridiculously bad. I had a response from a girl in Liverpool who bidded just to say that if I were closer to her, maybe we could meet next time.

Idiots.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 02:51:04 pm by Ben4454 »

Cinnic94

Yeah I saw her ages ago now (I was the one who wrote the review).  It was an epic (if pricy) hour.  That's her in the photos (she's hot and has a great body) and was up for most things (anal, rimming, drinking WS etc).  She was also really keen and nice and not chatting bollocks the whole time like I've found with a few others.  But back then she had a number and more fleshed out profile.  She appears to have deleted almost all her likes and her phone number.  I emailed her about a month or two ago and got no reply so can't be assed to chase her up.  At her prices I can't imagine she's inundated and ignoring those she chooses to!  No idea what's gone on with her but she's clearly gone off the radar.