Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mid-Longer term arrangements in Thailand  (Read 1572 times)

Offline lixianan

Hey all,

I've just booked myself a late notice December visit to Thailand (first time) for just less than 2 weeks leading up to xmas, as I found myself with a bunch of annual leave to use up by years end, and have been looking through some of the threads on here, and some googling around to find the blog-like guides that seem to have gone out of fashion in the last few years, but have found that (naturally) these tend to be focused on the party-hard and get as many punts / massages in as you can in time you're there. I'm thinking a couple of days of that would be more than enough for me! (heavy-drinking, pubs, clubs and strip clubs aren't really my jam tbh)

Really, what I'm hoping to find is a girl to do some of the more touristy stuff with (See the temples, elephant sanctuary, spend a few days in different places) alongside the sex, but as an obese 30 year old high functioning autistic man with no game or practiced social skills, I'm thinking the best bet would be to pay for said service.

Does anyone have experience with finding girls interested in that mid-longer term (compared to the ST or overnight LT) arrangement in Thailand? - If so, do you have any advice for places to look, websites to checkout etc? It'd be much appreciated!

(Apologies if this is findable somewhere on the site, I've made a genuine effort, but there's a LOT of content on here around Thailand, and everything I found so far has been on either the heavy-punting end, or involved already knowing someone ahead of time!)

Offline whiskeygogo

I was in Bali recently, and what you are looking for is easy enough to find on Tinder there, and from what I have heard it's similar in Thailand. The local girls on there are mostly freelancers, and will match with you. You can put in your bio what you are looking for (minus anything about it being paid), plus you can use their bio to screen them for personality types you are looking for.  It's quite common, the girls had spoken to had been all over the country with other tourists.

Offline Swapmeister

I am strictly a short time punter so I have no personal experience to share but, based on what others have posted , the service you require can be easily found on Thai Friendly website.

No doubt punters with relevant experience will flesh this out.

Offline Steely Dan

, the service you require can be easily found on Thai Friendly website.
Thai friendly for sure.  Or almost any girl you meet!

You are the dream encounter for Thai girls.  Just because for other punters LT means sex tonight and then again in the morning, it means whatever you want.  They will fold your clothes and help you wash.  Whatever.  Going to look at temples and elephants? No trouble!

To understand more about Thai girls, you might want to buy the book mentioned at the bottom of this page.  There are others too.

External Link/Members Only

Offline METEOR

Yes you can definitely find something like that.
Probably best to get on TF and tinder to search. Bangkok would be a good place to look I think as there's such a large varied range of girls there. And don't rule out an older women either like over 40. I've had some great times and even met a 56yr old who drove me from Bangkok to chiang mai. Just paid for fuel and meals and she spent 2 nights with me before heading back home. I'm late 30s BTW

Offline Bru1901

Seeking is good also.

I would factor in flakes to your trip.

Many may only be free for one day or so but will say yes to get cash and may not be free for the desired days

Other option is for one person oer day which is better

Ask them for tips or to get a schedule made for you as they know the area

Also they speak the language so is better

Seeking is good for negotiations and many prefer meeting eating and fucking as opposed to just hotel meets

Offline clivethomas

You can find anything you want in Thailand. In the tourist areas, every freelancer/ massage girl / bar girl is a potential holiday girlfriend.  The best way is to work through the dating apps, Thai Friendly and Tinder will let you browse through thousands of girls. You might be surprised to find out that not all of them will want money to hang out, even if from your own words you are not perhaps a girls dream date.   You are not going to find it hard to find options.  If you want an extended stay with the same girl then a hardcore prossie is not the way to go as they are world class at extracting cash and gifts from their punters. 

My advice would be to meet a girl on the ground and see how you get on before you start planning long trips with them. With the Thai girls it usually starts off amazing and then they can get really quite irritating.  Whether that is just due to her greed or simply the mad behaviour you often encounter with them. 3 or 4 days is usually enough of the same one.  Just something to bear in mind.  If you last more than a week and are still enjoying it then you are probably going to fall in love with her...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 10:42:44 pm by clivethomas »

Offline Stickitin

Up to you matey.

Only thing I would advise caution on is it can be a bit painful having the same girl hang around too long.

Most don’t speak good enough English to have a meaningful conversation with, so it can a bit uncomfortable staying with the same one too long with the inevitable silences during dinner etc unless you are ok with that.

Just pointing out the possibles downside of your thinking. GL with whatever you do.

Offline lixianan

Thanks for the input guys, some very useful stuff in here!

Offline southcoastpunter

just got back from my third trip to Thailand this year - nothing much to add, just put your requirements on your profile on TF. say you are looking for a holiday guide and holiday girlfriend from this date to that date, must speak reasonable english etc. The more detail you give, the more likely they will take you seriously before your actual arrival. And yes, be open to a wider age range than maybe you would in the UK - i have seen several Thai ladies in the 40's and even early 50's who i honestly would have guessed late 20's. Asian women seem to age a LOT better than European/Brits.

And as said on the "taking a WG on holiday" thread, being with someone for a few hours or even a day or 2 is one thing, being with them for 7-10 days is something else!!

Offline allross

I did this in Thailand. I found a good guide through my local Thai massage place- many will have a 'sister' or 'cousin' who they will recommend. I found the benefits was having local knowledge in terms of places to eat, places to visit as I went a couple of sites that were off the beaten track and good company throughout. My guide worked in a hotel so English was not an issue. I also had the opportunity to get to know her before I went over which helped.