Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Going to Tenerife.  (Read 845 times)

Offline standardpostage

Going to Tenerife (Canary Islands) Costa Adeje, in a couple of weeks. 7  day family holiday.

Any advice ? Sensible or humorous  :)

Offline Stevelondon

Mount Teide.
If your into water parks then go to Siam Park.

I’ve enjoyed a lot of holiday breaks in all of the Canary Islands. But usually go winter time here, just to get away from the cold for a month or so.
Enjoy.

Offline standardpostage

Mount Teide.
If your into water parks then go to Siam Park.

I’ve enjoyed a lot of holiday breaks in all of the Canary Islands. But usually go winter time here, just to get away from the cold for a month or so.
Enjoy.
:thumbsup:

Offline mr.bluesky

Going to Tenerife (Canary Islands) Costa Adeje, in a couple of weeks. 7  day family holiday.

Any advice ? Sensible or humorous  :)

Take a tin hat with you, the native population seem to be a bit restless out there at the moment

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 07:19:35 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline radioman33

There has been a lot of news about the locals turning on the Brits but it’s probably paper talk,I have only been in November,why not try some water skiing etc or para sailing

Offline standardpostage

Take a tin hat with you, the native population seem to be a bit restless out there at the moment

Hidden Image/Members Only
:) Yes, read about it.

Offline standardpostage

There has been a lot of news about the locals turning on the Brits but it’s probably paper talk,I have only been in November,why not try some water skiing etc or para sailing
:thumbsup:

Offline anonymouse72

:thumbsup: Looks great. Family holiday, but, you never know  :)

Just take yourself off for an evening stroll if you can or gift shopping.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

The irony of these tourist places complaining about tourists. Take the tourist spend away and what have they got left?

Offline mr.bluesky

The irony of these tourist places complaining about tourists. Take the tourist spend away and what have they got left?

Talk about bitting the hand that feeds you , these  places rely on tourists for their economy so what they getting so uptight about  :unknown:

Offline standardpostage

We have the same problem in "Burnley".

Too many tourists  :)

Online timsussex

try the local Honey Rum - neat over ice with a wedge of lime

Offline standardpostage

try the local Honey Rum - neat over ice with a wedge of lime
Sounds good  :thumbsup:

Offline radioman33

That’s right,in papers this weekend showing a demonstration march of thousands about putting rents up for locals and go away tourists?What will happen to hotel staff then.

Online webpunter

Went to Costa Adeje [CA] a couple of years ago
I was pleasantly surprised with what was available
The usual place for action is Playa De America which is [relatively] a tip for Tenerife

CA isn't as obvious for opportunities for our fave sport, no strip clubs etc
However there are some R&T venues, advertised on the interweb easy to find, a thai place & a few others
Do some research before you leave
These are in the roads heading back from Fanabe beach, the thai gaff is about in the middle
Towards the end of the beach where MickeyDs is there are a couple, maybe a couple of hundred metres from the beach
There's a row of crappy tourist shops on two levels, you need to head to the 1st floor
Two like right next to each other, heading away from the beach on the right hand side of the road
I went to both, they stand out a mile
IIRC more of a tantric feel to the 1st place when you get to the 1st floor
Futon on the floor, thankfully the burd knew the square root of FA about tantric & it was full on
The next door / two doors down the massage was on a bench tho i did see a strategically place hole in the middle
The tantric type gaff / burd was better
I've had another look on goggle & some more places have opened up

The biggest challenge will be getting away from the family & hiding a punting mobile on a trip is risky at best 
I'd add their number to your main phone & call em on WA
Save as an obscure contact then block after the session, tho from my dealings with both venues neither got in touch afterwards 

Good luck, enjoy & report back

Offline standardpostage

To webpunter. Just got back. No Hanky Panky for me. With family 24-7. Difficult to escape my minders and chaperones.

Did notice though, lots and lots and lots of Chinese and Thai massage establishments.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 11:16:20 pm by standardpostage »

Online webpunter

@SP  :hi:
Bad luck, too risky all things considered
Yep numerous asian gaffs
Frequenting these here i fancied a european type establishment / burds
Who were spanish / portugese / south americans who knows
Mostly sporting lovely tans, they look loveleh with a coating of johnsons or massage oil

Offline DastardlyDick

I guess what they want is a few, high spending, tourists, rather than a lot of low spending ones - a win win as far as locals are concerned.

Offline willie loman

I guess what they want is a few, high spending, tourists, rather than a lot of low spending ones - a win win as far as locals are concerned.

its dawning on more and more people everywhere that the tourist pound only benefits certain individuals, the way forward without any real doubt will be a tax on tourists so money can be spent on the infrastructure etc, edinburgh which has millions of tourists, has hardly a single public toilet, same for the isle of skye etc

Offline akauya

I heard the same complaint from locals when I was in South America a few years ago. They didn't like the hordes of backpackers who spent very little and created a lot of hassle, rubbish and waste that the locals had to clear up after the backpackers left. Also a lot of the backpackers were seen as rowdy, rude, drunk, dirty, etc.

Offline Blackpool Rock

its dawning on more and more people everywhere that the tourist pound only benefits certain individuals, the way forward without any real doubt will be a tax on tourists so money can be spent on the infrastructure etc, edinburgh which has millions of tourists, has hardly a single public toilet, same for the isle of skye etc
I've said that for a long time now, Blackpool is a prime example where the locals don't benefit from all the hoards of people flocking in but a few individual businessmen or corporations do.
The locals get the opportunity to do seasonal minimum wage work  :thumbsdown:

At least Blackpool is fairly cheap however there are numerous tourist areas around the country which are really expensive to live as there are so many holiday homes etc and the locals get priced out with no hope of ever buying their own place and then the corresponding eye watering rents too  :thumbsdown:   

Offline standardpostage

Lots and lots  of ATMs in Tenerife, never seen so many in a town. They appear to be every 100 meters  :)

"But" they charge 6 euros per withdrawal  :( £5.12 pounds  :(

PS My small English town only has 2 free public ones, and quite often, one of those has no cash left  :unknown:

Offline DastardlyDick

My small English town only has 2 free public ones, and quite often, one of those has no cash left  :unknown:
Well, that's 100% more than where I live!