Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amica Bentley  (Read 1315 times)

Online jamiekinkxxx

Any recent intel on this filthy MILF?

Offline DastardlyDick

Any recent intel on this filthy MILF?
She still has a presence on AW External Link/Members Only but at £400 oh she's well out of my price range. She also asks for a deposit (no, not External Link/Members Only sort  :) ) before a meeting.

Offline hendrix

Haven't seen her for a couple of years, because I think she changed her offering for a while, but she certainly was absolutely superb whenever I did see her.

Online jamiekinkxxx

Haven't seen her for a couple of years, because I think she changed her offering for a while, but she certainly was absolutely superb whenever I did see her.

In what way?

Offline hendrix

Online massagepuntingfan

I remember doing a camshow with her about 20 years ago and she started doing a scatshow - felt rather traumatic at the time! Total filth bag.

Online massagepuntingfan

Do you often have that effect?  :D

I don't hang around long enough to find out! If memory serves me right it was a group cam and she moved from playing with a dildo to 'right who's up for a scatshow?' I was intrigued soon to be appalled!

Offline tazz

She's a trump spporter and covid denier.

Online quatter11

And has a very annoying voice. Never seen the attraction!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Is there a reason you haven't posted a review for 5 years and are now blatantly flouting the rules by posting pointless political comments that have nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

BTW this does require an answer.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 02:21:49 pm by daviemac »

Online Jeffers77

What does that have to do with the price of fish? Why is politics relevant.

Offline Jeffpike

I think she does more than Trump by the sound of things

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What does that have to do with the price of fish? Why is politics relevant.
What has any of that got to do with you, in case you haven't noticed a moderator is dealing with it.

I think she does more than Trump by the sound of things
I see you are making political statements . Looking for a ban as well?   :unknown:

« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 05:46:45 pm by daviemac »

Offline Jeffpike

It was a joke: trump is another word for a fart and she does a scat show. I'll get my coat

Online jamiekinkxxx

It was a joke: trump is another word for a fart and she does a scat show. I'll get my coat

certainly how I read it  :thumbsup: