Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim /Skinny Recommendations  (Read 30717 times)

Offline laurenb

Sandra from the post on first page - I’ve seen her 3 times and I can also recommend this lady .
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Macmillan1964

Th sk you for the recommendations ! Very helpful info !
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

A Rom avoiding her past on multiple profiles over more than a few years in London in all the Rom-frequented areas of town.  One of the cataloguers here may be able to tag her other aliases and surface reviews, suffice to say I have no murky recollections of this one being a stand-out keeper, but I may well have missed a unicorn.  @Smiths and others of the N/NW posse who have better memories and filing systems than me.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 03:40:49 am by LLPunting »

Offline lovemachine

Not seen this one so cant recommend but certainly skinny.

Offline Snax

looks like that man from Pussycat Dolls. Nicole scherzswinger or whatever his name is!

Offline SmallHead

Not seen this one so cant recommend but certainly skinny.
Saw this one, it's in fact Kelly:
Working same flat as Daniela:

Offline ah333

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=322248.0

I think I saw this girl posted in this thread unreviewed before but couldn't find her. Certainly fits the bill for slim/skinny - neutral review but YMMV.

Offline if33lsosl33py

Not  bad looking looks abit gypsyish in real life
Slim perky small tits

I will try see next week
When back in Croydon

Offline 01ellie2015

All,

Just to let you know that I have posted a review of a Romanian I saw about 3 weeks ago in Ilford, London.  Posted in the wrong area so Admin will probably fix it for me.  Was a skinny petite girl with great body.  Downside was the fake lips, fake lashes and too many tattoos.  Including Vida Loca written on the backs of her ankes/calves! :D  As I said great figure and very smooth!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=324668.0

Offline Torqy

This one in Birmingham is proper skinny, I would guess at sub 7 stone, lost a fair bit of weight , profile pictures don’t reflect her body shape. I can’t particularly recommend her service standards but if you feel the itch to tick a ‘skinny’ girl off you list, or you have a fetish for them, then go ahead …..

I’ve seen this one a few times in Manchester (pre UKP membership) , very skinny, I found her facially attractive despite the pictures, flat chested with bullet nipples, pregnant now, so even more niche! I will definitely see her again before she ‘retires’, and tick the pregnant box.

Offline Torqy

Just realised this is a London thread….. sorry  :dash:

Offline PumpDump

Every AW and Vivastreet link is expired :-(

Offline Mr_Shins

You do know that in Adultwork search there is an Interview tab and you can put dress size 6-8 or a specific, and that returns a decent number of hits.

Offline Heph

You do know that in Adultwork search there is an Interview tab and you can put dress size 6-8 or a specific, and that returns a decent number of hits.

I did not / forgot if I ever did.
Thank you

Now we just have to guess if that's Primark or M&S sizes ;)

Online Shadow314

Forgot about this thread as hasn't been bumped for a while.
Petite Viki would definitely fit the profile External Link/Members Only, reviewed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=344624.0

Offline pbrown355

It's already been pointed out that 2 of these ladies are in the same flat. Their sites suggest they all are of the same stable.
They are right up my street but unfortunately too far down the road. If any of them are still around next time I'm in London I think I need to see them, or as many of them as I can manage.

Offline pbrown355

And now I've read their reviews. Don't think I'll go after all.

Offline jasonbourne

Offline Tomcat

If anyone is interested in skinny girls, came across this in vivastreet.

Offline another381

Good find Tomcat, may need to check her out if I have time.  :drinks:

If anyone is interested in skinny girls, came across this in vivastreet.

Offline Tomcat

Good find Tomcat, may need to check her out if I have time.  :drinks:

If you have the chance let us know how it goes, she works in a well known block of ex council flats with other Hungarian WG'S close to me.

:hi:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 11:10:49 am by Tomcat »

Offline lovemachine

I saw her but just could not face doing a review, it was one of my worst. Doesnt speak english,doesnt do whats agreed via roomate and her body has issues.

Offline Tomcat

I saw her but just could not face doing a review, it was one of my worst. Doesnt speak english,doesnt do whats agreed via roomate and her body has issues.

The flat on the corner of the junction?

What issues LM?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 04:16:28 pm by Tomcat »

Offline lovemachine

yes the flat on the corner. she seemed like a sweet natured girl but had a child which left her with saggy tits and stomach skin.

Offline Tomcat

yes the flat on the corner. she seemed like a sweet natured girl but had a child which left her with saggy tits and stomach skin.

:hi:

Online Prince

this one sounds great, well reviewed too

Thanks.....on my hot list. she sounds great!

P