Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Apron of Wimbledon  (Read 2389 times)

Offline Packer

I put this WG in my hotlist not long ago, then forgot about her until I noticed that her green light was on today (well, Sunday).

She's Hungarian so maybe part of that Hungarian group in Wimbledon that Stacy Summer used to be in?  Although I have never been to the place, so not sure, but given the location just assumed she might be.

I think she's hot and those tits...well take a look for yourself.

Has anyone seen her?  Wimbledon is some distance from me so want to get more info before I head down there (!). All her AW feedback is from 2013, so not recent enough to gauge current service quality.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

If any of you have seen her, I'd be really grateful for any feedback.

Cheers  :)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 01:52:34 am by Packer »

Offline Sedlmayer

I would also be grateful for any info or comments anyone may have. Thanks

Offline bestbefore

I would also be grateful for any info or comments anyone may have. Thanks

+1

The AW reviews seem OK, but the most recent is somewhat qualified!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 05:21:11 pm by bestbefore »

charming_red

Feedback refers to some called 'Penny' so either shes changed her name or taken anothers profile.

george white (11) 06/02/2013 21:03 Seeking Services
  Penny is sensitive, intelligent and hot girl!! She is smart, offered amazing massage and sensual sex! Will see her soo

Stacy's southfields group all have quite detailed and distinct profiles so not sure if shes with them.

Nice tits though!

Offline pong

As the feedback is referring to Penny it is not the same group as Stacy was working for. At least it is a different place in Wimbledon. This group was until recently in Denmark Avenue. Penny most likely refers to Penny Pieper (Piper?) a girl which apparently is not coming to London any more. Girls of the same group are Keira Ryder (Hanna Cabrio) and Janina Rush (I met both). If memory serves me right I met there also Madlin Moon. The pictures of Lily look familiar, but I can't say if I saw here or not. Girls of this group normally provide a good service ... however I was not impressed by Monique Moretti.

Offline pumps

Her nose looks massive.

Take one for the Team!!

Offline pumps

That said, i might give her a call on thursday lol  :blush:

Offline Packer

That said, i might give her a call on thursday lol  :blush:

If you do go and see her today, let us know how it went.

She's updated her pics, and looks utterly gorgeous.

I'm now very tempted to make the long journey and see her anyway!

Offline pumps

If you do go and see her today, let us know how it went.

She's updated her pics, and looks utterly gorgeous.

I'm now very tempted to make the long journey and see her anyway!

ah you know me if i see a bimbo this place will know about it ( unless she a gem and i wanna keep her hush hush  ;))

I agree the new pics set her off well, But theres just a little something missing.... I guess its just the lack of a postitive review, i hate to be the one to jump first lol

Offline Packer

ah you know me if i see a bimbo this place will know about it ( unless she a gem and i wanna keep her hush hush  ;))

I agree the new pics set her off well, But theres just a little something missing.... I guess its just the lack of a postitive review, i hate to be the one to jump first lol

Good man Mr Pumps!

yeah, lack of recent feedback doesn't help, but I'm seriously considering throwing caution to the wind on this occasion.  Those tits are just awesome! 

I hope she's working next week and, assuming hornyness levels are at a high, she'll get a visit from me.

Offline pumps

I saw her lol

I wish I stayed home and saved my £80   :blush:

Offline Packer

I saw her lol

I wish I stayed home and saved my £80   :blush:

Seriously? Not good then...?

Offline pumps

Seriously? Not good then...?

I will probably write a report later, you can make of it what you want.

Front my point of view it wasnt up to scratch. She gets a neutral in my books.