Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kathleen of Soho (2 Lisle St)  (Read 500 times)

doughslayer

Going against my rule about having sex with Soho girls I found myself on the train headed to Leicester Square. I had not punted on a Tuesday for a while and thought I would go and see either Lavinia at Greens Ct or Aida at 2 Lisle St. Both were super cold when I met them but they were new and had nice slim bodies I could slide my brown meat into. So, one of them was going to be getting pounded underneath me, I thought to myself on the train.

I got to Leicester Square and walked past Newport Ct, it was the usual rubbish - droopy Nicky and ugly Thai. I decided to check on Lisle St before heading to Romilly, Bateman, Greens etc, where I had planned to take names and help update the Flying Scotsman. It was bitterly cold and I had my gloves on, in the hope that when I found a young lady I wouldn't be too cold when I touched her boobs. I ignored 4 Lisle and the middle one and headed straight to number 2, where Aida was supposed to be. It was near 7pm and as I walked up to the first floor, the maid was leaving, "Try upstairs love" she said, as she shut the door that had a card on it reading 'Roxy'. I looked at the placard for upstairs and it said 'Kathleen'. Hmmm, sounds like an old white woman who watches Jeremy Kyle, has four kids and lives on an estate I thought to myself, still like Mr Genocide aka Christopher Columbus, I decided to carry on my adventure. I got upstairs and knocked on the door, the old maid with short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes opened the door and stared at me for a second, behind her the bedroom door was closed. I anticipated "Busy for an hour" but she suddenly smiled and said "Come in". As I walked through and into the waiting room I saw a young girl in a robe, she was tanned, slim and had coloured blondey hair. She looked at me and took her robe off to reveal a stunning petite slim body, I stared at it, the maid asked me to sit down and I did, the girl remained standing and as I sat I was now facing a toned slim torso. She smiled at me. Then I heard the door open in the bedroom, the maid let the previous punter out and the girl walked towards him, "Bye" she smiled.
"I'm so sorry" said the guy.
"It's OK" said the girl.
The maid looked at me and said "Go in love", I walked into the room and the maid added "Go easy on her, she doesn't speak very good English". Then the girl walked in and shut the door behind her. I said "Hello", as I stared at her lithe body wrapped in black lingerie, she smiled and I asked her where she was from, "Romania" she replied. I remember thinking that it was a nice change for a WG to be honest for once, this girl could actually pass for an Indian to an Englishman I thought to myself. She also reminded me of an 'Indian' gem I had met in the same flat back in 2011-ish called Rebecca. There was quite a stir on the forum about her and I was one of the lucky ones that got to see her before she disappeared, in reality she was Romany Gypsy instead of Indian but an easy mistake to make if you are not from an Asian family. Plus, Romany Gypsy people do have Indian blood but I'm digressing here...

Anyway, this girl was nice and fresh, her boobs were about a B cup, held up by a black bra and her stomach was as flat as a teenager, If I could compare her body to anyone it would be Alice that works/worked in the same flat, except there’s a colour difference. I asked Kathleen her age and after a lot of her not understanding she said she was 19. I looked at her and thinking that I still wanted to explore other addresses for The Flying Scotsman's sake, I found myself asking her if she kissed. "No" she said, "Why you not have sex?". At that point I asked myself the same question, why the fuck did I want to jeopardise walking out to take names of who's working etc and run the risk of someone booking her for an hour until closing time? Fuck that, I like helping but I'm acutely aware that nobody else here actually devotes that much time as I do to help keep the rotas up to date and after a bad taste in my mouth from a few fuckers on here I have now slightly changed my M.O. I will put myself first. So, I looked at her and asked "Are you good?" she smiled and nodded, I was fucking sold, I was about to fuck a fresh new teenager, someone who hasn’t been reported on at all here, this is exactly the type of thing I dream about when I'm home alone and thinking whether to go to Soho in the cold winter months.
I gave her 20 and she asked for a tip, "Sorry, that's all I have" I lied. She walked off and I heard her telling the maid "No tip". Normally I hear the maid say things like "OK give him no longer than five minutes" but this one didn't say anything. Kathleen came back in and asked me to take my clothes off, hmm straight down to business I thought to myself, had the attitude changed after the paperwork? I took my clothes off and she pulled down her knickers, I asked her to take her bra off and she did. Her boobs were small and were not as nice as I'd imagined they'd look but were still nice. "Blow job sex" she said.
"Yes, blow job AND sex" I said, trying to push the same boundaries that had Luna reporting to a punter on here that I was trying to get something for free. In fact, I didn't give a fuck, I just wanted to see what I could get away with but Luna had totally misjudged my character. So anyway, Kathleen put on the johnny whilst I still wasn't fully erect and I had to help. She then asked me to lay down and picked up an open condom wrapper and wiped it on my dick, I gave her a puzzled look, "It's gel" she said. It seems that she had filled the empty wrapper with lubricant, bizarre thing to do. And that's when I knew I wasn't going to get a blow job. She climbed on top of me and straddled me. I looked at her and she gave me a look to say 'come on!' I said "What are you doing?" and she said that she wanted me to put it in, bizarre again I thought to myself, why didn't she want to touch my dick? I put it in and she started to bounce on me, I cupped her boobs and she winced "Coooold!"
"Sorry" I said, putting my hands on her hips, I watched her pretty face and she looked into my eyes, at that point she looked away with a look of disgust on her face! but you know what? I didn't give a fuck because I was balls deep inside her making her bounce on me. At this point I thought let me see if she's willing to change positions and I flipped her off and onto her back, she didn't say anything, so I opened her legs and put my dick inside her pussy and started to bang away, her petite tanned body looked so nice underneath my muscly torso. I groped her boobs and she winced at the coldness of my hands but fuck it I was too far gone and just squeezed them as I felt myself about to cum after only 15 seconds, "It's OK baby" I said, "I'll warm you up" as I banged harder and came in record pathetic timing. She said something but I didn't hear it. I continued to bang her thinking if I stopped now it would be humiliating as she would think wow is that it? but then I realised that it was mighty stupid to keep going if I had come as the rubber could come off and that wouldn't be safe for me or her, so I withdrew. She looked at me surprised. I think I lasted a grand total of about 17 seconds. She jumped up as I had expected and said "Thanks" and made a beeline for her underwear. I got up and got my own tissues and cleaned myself up. To my surprise, she didn't walk out. So, I made small talk, her English was pretty poor but I managed to get out of her that she works Tuesdays and Saturdays. She turned around to walk out and I looked at her ass, it wasn't big but it filled out the thong so damn well. God this girl has a nice nubile body, if you're into that sort of thing. Her boobs are no way as nice as Micky's and her teeth could be better but I'm just being fussy now. She looks like an Indian teenage girl and if you like that sort of thing go see her, I don't think she will be around for long, the Lisle St Romanians never are.
I asked to use the bathroom and could hear here greet a punter who had been waiting familiarly, maybe she has been here for longer than we know? I also heard the maid call her ‘Luca’, much better than Kathleen and probably her real name. I plan to go back and spend an hour with her, yes, an hour - that’s a first for me but her body, ass, toned stomach, and attitude are an attraction for me. By attitude I mean if I spent longer with her I’d like to see how she opens up and I would also like to put that body to the test in many filthy positions, as she’s new I know she will be up for it. I mean we did sex and positions for 20, so I know it will be a good hour. I can’t wait to return to see that body again.

There are many minus points with Kathleen:
Crap customer service (jumps out of bed afterwards)
Puts johnny on whilst semi hard
Looks away in disgust while fucking (could just be my ugly face)

But I still recommend her for a hit and run as due to her complexion and body type she has a very south Asian look that you won’t get replicated in Soho too often. So, go and see her gents and report back I will be interested to know how she behaves with other guys.

Kathleen, 19 tanned slim and petite 5"3 Romanian. Tuesdays and Saturdays at 2 Lisle St.