Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: More AW spam  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Gordon Bennett

I, like others, noticed a few messages from AW appearing in my email over lockdown. Just advertising and touting their services. Bit irritating but I didnt dwell on it much cos it's a burner/generic email account purely for my seedy activities.
Anyway, got an AW email alert advising I had an AW message so I logged in and found this guff....

What a load of crap! Anyway, I went into my AW preferences and de-selected all the various alerts that I thought we're already de-selected. I suppose this is all indicative of AW revenues being severely down and then trying ways to drum up business and income.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

Had exactly the same email. Just been in and checked all my settings, which by default are ON.

Offline arrow0404

Online WARSZAWA16

Online Waterhouse

And me. Just deleted it.
Ditto. Spam accounts to do the AW email shot, then deleted. Waste of time and space.

Offline Drayki

+1 also had this shite  :thumbsdown: just deleted it as well

Offline S.X. MacHine

Got an unsolicited message from Evelyn_xx this morning.
I changed my password. Guess I maybe overreacted?

Offline threechilliman

I, like others, noticed a few messages from AW appearing in my email over lockdown. Just advertising and touting their services. Bit irritating but I didnt dwell on it much cos it's a burner/generic email account purely for my seedy activities.
Anyway, got an AW email alert advising I had an AW message so I logged in and found this guff....

What a load of crap! Anyway, I went into my AW preferences and de-selected all the various alerts that I thought we're already de-selected. I suppose this is all indicative of AW revenues being severely down and then trying ways to drum up business and income.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Was going to say I hadn't received any until I just logged in for the first time in months. Sure enough, same message, different profile.

Offline Boom52

Might as well join in!
I had my first one ever (in many years on AW)

Dodgy looking link to a hookup site from someone I’ve never contacted before.

Obviously didn’t click it.

I didn’t realise there were ways of adjusting settings. Will def do that.

Online Corus Boy

For Information Only:

Received a new email notification overnight, I was immediately suspicious as I've not tried to contact anyone.

Logged in and there in the Inbox a message from a profile name I didn't recognised, but thought it might be a name change so I had a look.

It was an offer that seemed to be offering free sex, LOL, and I could see her pictures and message her by clicking on a link.

I went to look at the AW profile first and got an eror message;

The following problem(s) were detected:

You cannot access this member's profile at this time

I'm a bit long in the tooth to fall for clicking on dodgy links so closed the email and went shopping and to think about it.

Decided to look at the URL link for pictures and messaging and research that, and also to see if thee was a reporting facility on AW.

Back home and I find that the particular email has been already been completely removed.

Offline Home Alone

And I've just had an email from AW, touting their new, super-duper, all-singing all-dancing, film platform!

Erm, thanks, but no thanks! :rolleyes: