Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: for those that Rim WG's  (Read 3874 times)

Offline horsa

Do you ask the WG to anal douche before the punt or is a shower adequate enough? have you ever attempted to rim them and found the area to be dirty, knowing that beforehand she could just of had a shit and not cleaned properly?!?

Offline Littlefoot

Do you ask the WG to anal douche before the punt or is a shower adequate enough? have you ever attempted to rim them and found the area to be dirty, knowing that beforehand she could just of had a shit and not cleaned properly?!?

Never had a problem with all the girls I've rimmed, always seemed clean and fresh. (Perhaps I've been lucky in that regard) Shower is always adequate for me. Had a few whiffy fannies though. Once had this WG in a 69, pussy fucking stank, but arse hole was fresh, so stuck to that. Obviously if the anus looks unhygienic I wouldn't rim, but I haven't yet come across a shitty bot.  :hi:

Offline ciderhead

never had a problem myself but if I was about to bury my face in a girls arse I'm sure my sense of smell would save me from tasting shit

Offline Billy no mates

I suppose I 'look' and 'smell' first.

I don't rim all girls, I have never seen one who was dirty, whether or not I was gong to rim them (did see a civi once, who could have used a thorough clean).

Offline fitsy07lfc

Ive never had an issue. girls have always had clean assholes with me.

vw

High fibre diet means micropoo is less likey to stick in the rim zone IMO.

One thing for sure though more people die of poo born illness than STD's, yet they get all the hysteria.   Funny old world.   :lol: :lol:

Offline dave_59

After an experience of giardia no more a rimmer am i.
Mind id not object to receiving

Offline Bangers and Gash

I never rim fatties.  :thumbsdown: I'm too scared of finding something nasty whilst burrowing around.  :(

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I never rim fatties.  :thumbsdown: I'm too scared of finding something nasty whilst burrowing around.  :(
You saying all fatties don't wash properly?

Offline Heph

There's a greater chance of inadvertently falling between two stools. Or slipping through the cracks.  :vomit:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 05:51:16 am by Heph »

Offline lewisjones23

simply a matter of fact

fatties are lazy fuckers so more likely to go through the motions with everything in life (apart from eating)

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
There's a greater chance of inadvertently falling between two stools. Or slipping through the cracks.  :vomit:
simply a matter of fact

fatties are lazy fuckers so more likely to go through the motions with everything in life (apart from eating)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
What a load of codswallop!
I'm kinda fat and my hygiene is fine. It's not hard to have a bath or shower properly.

Offline lewisjones23

:lol: :lol: :lol:
What a load of codswallop!
I'm kinda fat and my hygiene is fine. It's not hard to have a bath or shower properly.

why do so many fat people struggle with it then?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
why do so many fat people struggle with it then?
Is this your opinion based on experience? Have you slept with loads of fat people?

Offline bobby1973

i love the way you think your fat rochelle
what size do you think is fat

Offline lewisjones23

Is this your opinion based on experience? Have you slept with loads of fat people?

i wouldnt go near a fat person sexually - paid or for free

i have though had the misfortune to be near them in work settings / on planes / trains etc

i try to limit it as much as possible

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
i wouldnt go near a fat person sexually - paid or for free

i have though had the misfortune to be near them in work settings / on planes / trains etc

i try to limit it as much as possible
:lol:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
i love the way you think your fat rochelle
what size do you think is fat
I said 'kinda' fat. For many guys I am very fat though. Some guys consider anything bigger than a size 10 as huge.

Offline bobby1973

rochelle ive never seen you
but you dont look kinda fat to me in that pic
as for me you can be size 16 and not fat
or you can be size 10 and fat
we are all different sizes
and theres people out there to love everyone
we sure all make sure
if your about to have some fun wash your bum
and other bits lol

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
rochelle ive never seen you
but you dont look kinda fat to me in that pic
as for me you can be size 16 and not fat
or you can be size 10 and fat
we are all different sizes
and theres people out there to love everyone
we sure all make sure
if your about to have some fun wash your bum
and other bits lol
:lol:

vw

I'd put you under the category of FAF  not fat.

And she says her posts here are not touting.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Bangers and Gash

And she says her posts here are not touting.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just like the other one.

Offline Plan R

I only rim the real lookers, and you know when everything smells ok... 'try before you buy'
 :P

Offline bbwandy72

I have some experience in this area. You find good and bad hygiene in both slim and fat people. In my experience, in about equal proportion. I've never found weight to be any kind of indicator there.

Offline Dipper

I only rim the real lookers, and you know when everything smells ok... 'try before you buy'
 :P

Still a WG rim virgin, and think the only way I’d go for it would be if we’d both showered together and I’d seen it washed pre punt.  :D

Never been a huge rim fan in civvy life, and even oral with a WG is carefully considered. Think it’s a punters 6th sense, there are some you just don’t want to go near with your tongue who don’t necessarily show any signs of poor hygiene.

Offline horsa

Still a WG rim virgin, and think the only way I’d go for it would be if we’d both showered together and I’d seen it washed pre punt.  :D

Never been a huge rim fan in civvy life, and even oral with a WG is carefully considered. Think it’s a punters 6th sense, there are some you just don’t want to go near with your tongue who don’t necessarily show any signs of poor hygiene.

they could potentially be clean to the eye but still have shit around their ass?, maybe how giardia is contracted?

Offline Dipper

they could potentially be clean to the eye but still have shit around their ass?, maybe how giardia is contracted?

Precisely. Which is why first of all I’d have to be extremely attracted to the WG. Then secondly I’d need to know it had been washed minutes before I dived in.   :thumbsup:

Sureshot

I (nearly) always go for rimming in a punt, much prefer a big fat bbw and have never noticed any smells or signs of poor hygiene.

However, its an arse, shit comes out so its up to you if you want to put your tongue up there.  I love it, others dont.

Offline horsa

I (nearly) always go for rimming in a punt, much prefer a big fat bbw and have never noticed any smells or signs of poor hygiene.

However, its an arse, shit comes out so its up to you if you want to put your tongue up there.  I love it, others dont.

you put yours up there, I thought it was only around the rim?  :yahoo: :unknown:

Sureshot

you put yours up there, I thought it was only around the rim?  :yahoo: :unknown:

No way man, get it up as far as you can :yahoo:

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

Just make sure you are not the first punter of the day to rim them :)

vw

Just make sure you are not the first punter of the day to rim them :)

to get a taste of the pimps spunk on your tongue?  :vomit:

Or first after morning poo.

Offline pingug

donno why they would anal douche, maybe your tongue is longer than mine, also women are obviously aware of how close both their holes are to each other so if expecting vaginal sex they will be clean at the back door also, from what Ive heard from my ex who was a nurse it is guys that seem to have a problem wiping even when they know they have an appointment where the nurse will be poking about down there

Offline horsa

douche to give them a good clear out! is this not asked when guys want to rim wg's?