Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much was your first punt ?  (Read 3836 times)

Offline rubric

20quid for a massage and (covered) BJ, back in the 90s, with a really trim black girl in her mid 30s [all services vanilla sadly, no kissing, etc]

skullflower

30£ for a blowie off a mid 30's african girl, Whitley bay around 2004, found the number in the daily sport. Went back and got fs for 50 a week later.

Offline markballoon

Early 90's Liverpool street girl £15.  Looking back i got a good deal, blow job and cim and about 30 mins of playing with her.

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

Picked up a young girl in the late 90s in broad daylight. Still remember her to this day, £20 for failed anal session, so in the end just a quick shag in the passenger seat of my car.

rogfa

£25 for 20 min... Girl was near 30, quick bj and some positions....

Offline jimmyinreading

Ten quid for a hand job in a laneway in Dublin, late 80’s (the date, not the WG). I remember being pleasantly surprise when she undid he front of her dress and pulled out a lovely pair of tits she had stored in it ... one hand onher arse, one hand on the lovely tits ... didn’t take long.

Offline Querry

September 1968, first night away from home as a student, a soho walk up on the corner of Lexington st and Brewer st. It was 3pds for naked (2pds not fully naked was the other option). Lost my virginity. All downhill from there on😊

Offline Simon_9000

Only recently started punting and spent a very long time choosing the right girl. Once the decision was made, £300 for 2 hours. Gonna get expensive from here I think!

S

Offline MrMatrix

Only recently started punting and spent a very long time choosing the right girl. Once the decision was made, £300 for 2 hours. Gonna get expensive from here I think!

S
Just a bit ---- but its a hell of  a journey :hi:

MajorT

My first individual punt (so not including paid parties) was £80 for an hour in 2013. A lovely polish girl called Maya not far from Tufnel Park Tube.

Offline dashton

Mostly do out calls, back in the mid 90's was paying £70 per hour though an agency. Those were the days!

Path to Zion

Offline gazru

50 for massage and hj in Spanish brothel. First UK punt was 100
Quid for an hr some 13yrs ago

Offline PuntingUzerNayme

£80 in mid-2000s at a flat in Ealing. Wasn't a good experience overall and she kept her black basque on throughout. I was finished and out the door well before the hour was up. But in that time I learned a lot about the rules of this game and it launched me into a thoroughly enjoyable hobby

SELondonJ5

It would have been 2006or7 £60 seemed to be the going rate in most South East London brothels at the time if my memory serves me right

However the very first time I built up the courage it turned out to be I scam and I was robbed of every £note I had on me

Paulcurtis

£30 indian in soho. I was straight after one bloke so she was ready for me. Didnt last long. Still dont

Offline John Johnson

£120 via a fairly expensive agency. I knew no better.

Offline Mcdonald Duck

€30 for  a BJ in Amsterdam just over 4 years ago at a stag party, haven't punted much but now Im getting a feel for it..

Turkish

£80 I think. Was a few years back now.

Offline SwenyTodd

£150
3 to 4 hours.
Busty young blonde
Great memories in central London in the late 1990

kjay33

Gazzaofbucks

1989..... Massage with hand relief (30 mins) for £30!

Back then it was with a busty blonde (thirties) Brit.....nowdays a Romanian Lag will probably suck you off for that!?

Offline captainarcher

80 for an hour. A tight bodied Polish girl with large soft tits. Brings back good memories

Offline smartieshouse

Bradford RLD £20 late eighties. Where it all began!!!:-)