Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina - Annabellas - Milton Keynes  (Read 839 times)

Offline Ole4567

External Link/Members Only

Booking - sometime in late March 2024 - 30 Mins - £70.  I wanted to see Ella, but changed my mind as I'd read Tina (described as a legend) was only back for a short time.  Booked via text 2 hours before session, quick response with directions provided.

Location - The Hub, and my first time at this location.  It was a Saturday but there were some ginks hanging about the entrance which caught me off guard.  However, I just pressed the number and gave it 'Hi Bob' its John' into the mic - buzzed up very quickly.

Meet - I realise it's each to my own but I found Tina to be a stunning woman facially, really pretty and an amazing arse.  Tits are big (but fake) and I thought they were nicely done, not too hard at all.  Once directed in to the room Tina and I exchanged pleasantries, and the cheese, then she left me to stash that as I got undressed.  I can see why some would think she was cold/stand offish, but having read this ahead of time it was fine, I think that's just her manner - I found her to be really friendly.

Tina came back into the room in a tight black negligee and we got straight down to it.  OWO with me standing up and playing with her tits, and she has great technique, with lots of attention paid to the balls.  This was almost too much for me so asked her to lie down on the bed as I munched on her pussy, then flipped her over to rim her arse.  I continued with this for a while as I knew I wouldn't last long inside her.  Eventually went into doggy and pulled out fairly quickly to cum over her tits, I was laughing on the pop as there was no way I was going any longer.  Quick clean up and on my way on time.

Really good meet, would certainly see her again, can she why she's a legend.  Would definitely consider the Ella duo if I thought I could last more than 5 minutes  :D

Offline doughboy

Good review OP.

I too saw her the other day. I’d previously seen her about 10 years ago and then again a couple of years ago so knew what to expect regarding looks. She is very pretty, has nice Romani features. And what a fucking arse, wow, a perfect bubble butt.