Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daily Mail - Pimps tattoo their names on prostitutes bodies  (Read 1874 times)

Offline peewee

Report in the Daily Mail says that pimps are having their names tattooed on working girls to show who owns them.

External Link/Members Only

Offline berksboy

Fit bods shame about the shit tatts on them.

dezzatheblue2

Daily mail, probably a load of bollocks :D

Offline nigel4498

Saw a Polish girl last year and she had a pimps name under her right breast. Tasteful eh  :yahoo:

dezzatheblue2

Saw a Polish girl last year and she had a pimps name under her right breast. Tasteful eh  :yahoo:

Or an ex boyfriends..

pleasure

Daily Mail, so the only sensible conclusion is that pimps never tattoo their names on prostitute's bodies.

Offline Clooney

I can't see this being anything other than Daily Mail hysteria.

Think about it. It basically incriminates the pimp by his own hand. It would be used as evidence in any trial against him.

It's like drug dealers who 'patent' the quality of their merchandise by stamping the pill or packaging. In that small action they go from something as trivial as possession (suspended sentence if lucky) to supply (7 years plus) or even conspiracy (up to 20 years)

There's a lot if dumb crims out there, but your have to be really stupid not to mention sadistic to do this.

Offline hockogrockle

Sounds like a heap of crap to me. Loads of women have men's names tattooed on them. Just because they work in the sex industry doesn't mean the name is that of a pimp. An ex boyfriend or husband, more likely. I think the report is by the Daily Mail's special reporter Mr Madeupathisdesk.

JV547845

Who the hell wants to pay for sex with a woman who's been forced to do that.  I guess they must be cheap.  Sergei's not that stupid surely?  It wouldn't look good for him in court under Coercion charges either.

Offline Boundless

It's bollox for the obvious reasons stated on here.

What's next, loyalty cards?

I like the idea of the tatts though, a bit like sheep marking!  :D

Offline Clooney

As a slight aside, if a savvy working girl could leverage a punter's loyalty, she may be onto something.

Bear with me... It might not be as daft as it sounds...

OK, so let's say I have a regular and she charges me £250 for 2 hours.

Say I see her 4 times. On the 5th time she upgrades my session from 2 hours to 3 hours.

This does three things.

1. Repeat business from a reliable and regular customer because this is only offere to the lady's top clientele on the understanding that it is not mentioned. She doesn't offer it to anyone she'd not be happy to see again, so this is not her acting like ASDA, it is her acting like British Airways or Virgin Atlantic (oh the irony!) Big big difference!

2. Allows her trusted an regular clientele to see what spending some extended time with her is like - more personal, luxurious and intimate, etc. this *may* result in him liking it and upgrading his booking to a longer time in future.

3. Gives a benefit back to the punter.

Obviously it only works between girl and client who have high levels of trust and chemistry.

But how would it be governed and measured?

Well, for example, AW shows your bookings. Why not use their syst to keep track?

I know nobody would go for this, but it is certainly worth a thought.

No?

Offline Macca74

A few of the ladies at Artemis in Berlin have the name Abdul tattooed on their backs. Classy.

CaptainRoscoe

This is as dumb as writing your name and address on bags of heroin.

Well, at least they've made the police'a job easier. ;)

Jay-Jay

Ang on lads....it must be true,it's in the Daily Mail/Sun/Star/Telegraph/ Times.Those twats at the Guardian,Commy bastards all of them, would never report that!

Jay