Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Polish - Cambridge  (Read 1424 times)

mbutler

Nicole Polish: External Link/Members Only

Took the GFE a bit too literally, and was really fucking grumpy.  I walked.

I've been trying to see her all week, and finally this morning managed to get an appointment that I could do.  Headed into Cambridge and parked near East Road.  She's staying in a flat by the police station.

Arrived on time, eventually got buzzed up, and was met by a very gorgeous, but very grumpy girl.  Started to get un-dressed and she asked twice "are you staying then".  "you seem a bit grumpy" I said, "so go" she replied.  I did!  She said she didn't feel well.

Real shame, as she was a stunner.  Great tits.  Slim, nice legs.  Etc.

She sent a text afterwards "sorry for wasting your time".  Too late babe.

Offline The_Don

Nicole Polish: External Link/Members Only

Took the GFE a bit too literally, and was really fucking grumpy.  I walked.

I've been trying to see her all week, and finally this morning managed to get an appointment that I could do.  Headed into Cambridge and parked near East Road.  She's staying in a flat by the police station.

Arrived on time, eventually got buzzed up, and was met by a very gorgeous, but very grumpy girl.  Started to get un-dressed and she asked twice "are you staying then".  "you seem a bit grumpy" I said, "so go" she replied.  I did!  She said she didn't feel well.

Real shame, as she was a stunner.  Great tits.  Slim, nice legs.  Etc.

She sent a text afterwards "sorry for wasting your time".  Too late babe.

Thanks for sharing, via this review.

Good for walking on her  :thumbsup:

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Another bad review in Cambridge makes me wonder why anybody punts here:-(.

Offline Rock123

Another bad review in Cambridge makes me wonder why anybody punts here:-(.

Some of us don't have a choice  :(

I mean you do get one or two decent ones who tour here but they are too few and far between.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Anyone seen this girl recently? I had her last Feb and it was a really good session so I wouldn't mind another go. Can't find her on AW now though.