Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: COS Parties - Essex  (Read 2406 times)

Offline monkmarvey

Hello people.
I am booked into the Snow White gangbang party on 7th October with Luna Eclipse in Essex.
This will be my 1st one with these folk and will write up my experience on here.
Just wondering if any one else has previously visited Cos Parties External Link/Members Only ??

Offline norwichfunseeker

Hello people.
I am booked into the Snow White gangbang party on 7th October with Luna Eclipse in Essex.
This will be my 1st one with these folk and will write up my experience on here.
Just wondering if any one else has previously visited Cos Parties External Link/Members Only ??

Do a search for cosparties......

Not sure if this is the same one.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=316502.msg3304021#msg3304021
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 01:13:25 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline oneeyesnake

So they require a deposit?? Hmm..
I can think of one deposit they may not like  :D

Offline davidgood

Thank you - should have looked

I hope you enjoy it and please let us  have a review.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline monkmarvey

So yesterday I just happened to notice in the Cos Parties twitter feed a message saying the event has been cancelled! And they will be looking for an alternative date.
I am a bit frustrated as I had asked a couple of questions of the organisers by twitter and email (they had been emailing me regularly when trying to sort out the money) without any reply. I had already become suspicious the event was not going to happen.
Now I am hoping I haven't been stung - as the deal was to pay a reasonable deposit up front to get a place at the party.
Will be interesting to see how the organiser deals with this - if at all.

Offline monkmarvey

Quick update in the interests of fairness - host has now sent out emails to ask about dates for a rearranged party. Much happier now - though concerned what happens if I can't make the proposed new date. I chose this party because it is on a day I could make at a venue near to me. Hopefully that will still be the case with the rearranged gangbang/bukkake..

Offline Ivan Drago

Supposed to be going to tomorrow's party in Luton. They have sent out the address. It looks wrong, just a apartment block and no apartment number. Considering the only contact is through email, it would appear they deliberately give out the wrong address. Maybe to get people lost and have less time at the party. If there was an error with the address last time, you wout think they would make sure it was right the next.

Offline Tomtom69

I emailed Ruby and asked the same question.

She said she will send apartment number this evening.

I have been to one of their parties before.

They tend to be a bit chaotic, but their heart seems to be in the right place.

I imagine we will get an apartment number tomorrow morning.

Tom

Offline davidgood

I emailed Ruby and asked the same question.

She said she will send apartment number this evening.

I have been to one of their parties before.

They tend to be a bit chaotic, but their heart seems to be in the right place.

I imagine we will get an apartment number tomorrow morning.

Tom

Did you get there yesterday? Are you able to do a review?

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Ivan Drago

Offline Ivan Drago

Offline WaylinNaylin

What is their Twitter @?

Thanks.

Offline norwichfunseeker

« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 09:59:37 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline davidgood

Sorry, I see that was for Tom

Sorry too, I posted before I saw your review. But if Tom has views on the party it would be good to hear them.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

Quick update in the interests of fairness - host has now sent out emails to ask about dates for a rearranged party. Much happier now - though concerned what happens if I can't make the proposed new date. I chose this party because it is on a day I could make at a venue near to me. Hopefully that will still be the case with the rearranged gangbang/bukkake..

Has the party or gang bang you were going to been re-arranged?

Regards,

davidgood