Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lee Chen of Luton  (Read 7497 times)

Offline magstew

Spotted comment elsewhere on board that Lee Chen in Luton had retired- she hasn't. Based in centre of Luton, good massage, probably in her early 40's and not a stunner, but makes up by massage skills for lack of looks. Great VFM- usually £50 per hour, HR included. On second visit gets fully stripped and allows sucking of breasts and fingering- suspect she does go further. Number is 07769 260488. Seems to work all hours god sends. Interested if anyone else has seen her (and if there is more on offer).

Offline Ssoap

External Link/Members Only

Just for current accuracy.......old listing she moved from High Town Rd to Elizabeth St in 2014 and advertises now as "Rose"

Offline magstew

Thanks SSoap-the way I contact her is always through the mobile number quoted above.

Offline magstew

Visited again for the first time in ages- treated like an old friend. Good massage, she has had some training somewhere. Good oral as well as HR. Not the youngest masseuse around, but very good value for money.

Online andyitc

Can someone describe her. what is ethnicity, looks  etc

Offline magstew

Chinese, guess at early 40s, not a stunner (but having lost a little weight not bad). Nice breasts and nipples. What she lacks in looks she makes up for quality and enthusiasm of massage, particularly on later meetings. Good VFM (£50 for hour), and thorough massage. Hope this helps.

Offline Ssoap

She let slip her birthday to me once she's 49 and a half

Offline magstew

Saw for the first time in a while- still excellent service. YMMV, but no complaints from me- good massage, good sloppy BJ, not a looker but knows what she is doing.

Online bobby1973

have text the number on here a few times
but no reply
she sounds fun to me would love to see her

Offline magstew

Best number to get her on is 07769 260488. She is not great with texts- I always just call her.

Online bobby1973

top man will try later
thank you

Offline Moneyshow

i have seen her a few times, but only realised when i saw this mobile number posted on here.

She gives a really good massage, ive been in for well over an hour, one time i was there nearly 2, can confirm that I have had OWO and sex with her.

Online bobby1973

did she charge extra for that

Online bobby1973

given up now
no answer to calls or texts
not sure if still working or away

Offline magstew

She is working, called her today and she answered. She does work by herself, so doesn’t have a maid or anyone else to answer her phone if her hands are otherwise engaged as it were. Worth persevering.

Online bobby1973

may be she dont like my number :D
will try again another day

Online bobby1973

hi guys
has anyone seen lee chen / rose lately
every time i call there's no answer or reply to a text

Offline 20jay

i have seen her a few times, but only realised when i saw this mobile number posted on here.

She gives a really good massage, ive been in for well over an hour, one time i was there nearly 2, can confirm that I have had OWO and sex with her.

Thanks for ya reply , if i got ya right, OWO and sex is a regular service or a thing of negotiation ?

cheers

Online andyitc

no one ever answered this question, is this a regular service or were you just lucky?

Online bobby1973

anyone seen this lady lately ?

Offline 20jay

anyone seen this lady lately ?

Hi bobby , I've honestly no clue if she is still offering ... same as I've still no idea what her service all covers

Offline magstew

She is still working- your mileage will vary as she gets to know you. Decent massage.

Online bobby1973

can we get a full review then

Offline magstew

Online bobby1973

sorry but i wouldn't call that a review
but well done for trying

Offline Steve2

« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 03:53:50 am by Steve2 »

Online bobby1973

steve 2 the one this thread is about  :thumbsup:

Offline magstew

Found myself back in Luton, and on the off-chance gave Lee a call. She has moved from the centre of town about 3 miles up the Bedford Road- easy to find and much better house- a bungalow with private driveway
She said she remembered me- and was welcoming
Massage started on massage table in front room. Lee still gives good massage, on flip she quickly moved to giving OWO- enthusiastic and as skilled as I remember.
She is not young- I would guess mid 40s to 50 range. Body still good- very nice breasts, and  pussy, as said good oral skills. Face shows age
I gave her  £60- appointment lasted about 1 hour 20 minutes.

Offline stekan

Found myself back in Luton, and on the off-chance gave Lee a call. She has moved from the centre of town about 3 miles up the Bedford Road- easy to find and much better house- a bungalow with private driveway
She said she remembered me- and was welcoming
Massage started on massage table in front room. Lee still gives good massage, on flip she quickly moved to giving OWO- enthusiastic and as skilled as I remember.
She is not young- I would guess mid 40s to 50 range. Body still good- very nice breasts, and  pussy, as said good oral skills. Face shows age
I gave her  £60- appointment lasted about 1 hour 20 minutes.

Thanks for the Update on Lee Chen.

Does she still advertise ?  If not, does she still use 07769 260488 for bookings ?

Offline Kamaka

A few years since I last saw Lee.
Good to know she's still excellent value and as enthusiastic as ever.
Think I too will get reacquainted as soon as I can get some petrol in my tank!

Offline magstew

Thanks for the Update on Lee Chen.

Does she still advertise ?  If not, does she still use 07769 260488 for bookings ?

I don't know if she still advertises, but you have the right number

Offline MajorPayne

Reading this thread, punters shouldn't assume all services mentioned are on offer.   It may be the most you get is HR.

Offline magstew

Agreed- YMMV- but becomes more predictable if you are a regular. Still VG VFM.

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks for ya reply , if i got ya right, OWO and sex is a regular service or a thing of negotiation ?

cheers

Been a few times and not got them.  But the massage is good and she's hooked me up to her machine which electrocutes you.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 11:37:33 am by MajorPayne »