Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aussie Eva  (Read 5567 times)

Offline xsw21

sash

wow, amount of FB on AW, thought someone would have seen her?
looks like a nice ass.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Little wonder she is begging for business, £180 an hour is far too high for a "faceless" girl.   :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline xsw21

She bid her regular price with anal included...

I agree with jimmy, £180 with no face pic is too big a gamble for me, hence why I asked if anyone had seen her.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She bid her regular price with anal included...

I agree with jimmy, £180 with no face pic is too big a gamble for me, hence why I asked if anyone had seen her.

To add insult to injury she expects punters to ring a premium rate number to leave her a voicemail, no wonder she has to bid for reverse bookings.   :rolleyes:

sash

I hope she comes back to you xsw, with your RB price. very curious to see if she does All (capital A) her services or just a tactic like some girls to pull the punter.
I do like your finds.
maybe try  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
but she doesnt do A :(

Offline xsw21

but she doesnt do A :(

She does mate; if you look in her services tab it says annal £60 extra…

sash

i think the going rate of descent girls that include A in an hour appears to be 110-150. I would pay more than that.
maybe she will do 'you sir' for a figure in that range....
good luck on whatever you decide.

sash

sorry, I meant, I wouldn't pay more than 110-150 per hour for ALL Inclusive :)

Offline Steve2

£180 an hour is far too high for a "faceless" girl.   :thumbsdown:

Unless she works at **  where £200/hr is acceptable :bomb:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Unless she works at **  where £200/hr is acceptable :bomb:

I have never paid £200 at the London Retreat and never would, £100 for 30 minutes is fantastic value for the services you get and the location ----------------- plus you don't need an interpreter to speak to the girls.   :hi:

Offline Stav096

Little wonder she is begging for business, £180 an hour is far too high for a "faceless" girl.   :thumbsdown:

Faceshot:
External Link/Members Only

And judging by this, I would say the profile is a scam:
External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 08:14:43 am by Stav096 »

Offline raffles

Her AW profile definitely isn't a scam. I've seen her and she is very pretty. Great body too - curvy but toned and her fake boobs aren't too fake. I found her an excellent punt - gets into it, good DFK. Obviously pricier than most but I found the whole experience value for money. And she is genuinely Australian too

Offline King Nuts

To add insult to injury she expects punters to ring a premium rate number to leave her a voicemail, no wonder she has to bid for reverse bookings.   :rolleyes:

Agreed. £1.50 a minute to call to make a booking?

No way.

Offline Steve2

sash

Hey Raffles,
Glad you enjoyed her DFK. The face pic true?
Is she into all her services or just dfk but no owo or A?
Agree, doesnt budge on her price but interested if she does ALL her services.

Offline Denhamhoop

Saw her on a Reverse Booking for an hour at £110
Very nice location near Royal Oak tube station.Very pretty nice enhanced boobs great legs a smile to die for.As for services very much the GFE rather than PSE no OWO  but a very pleasant blow job done with great enthuiasm .Great Cowgirl you will enjoy this cutie bouncing up and down on your cock.Then into a very fine doggy til completion would recommend if you like a GFE bit too far out of my price range but if i had £180 spare then most certainly would return.Very cute pleasant young lady with fine legs nice boobs and can talk and talk and makes you feel comfortable from the moment she meets you outside til she walks you out.

sash

thanks for the update, still might try if she does dfk and A.  real shame no owo.
also, seems quarter of her reviews are guys cancelling...
might just put an RB on and see if she agrees...

Online finn5555

She has bid on my RB £100 for the hour

sash

Offline Denhamhoop

fin5 go for it you will enjoy she does FK dont know about DFK  she does FK but as i wanted a GFE then it was all i wanted  and Anal just doesn't do it for me so never even asked.She is very good and professional and believe me you will never forget her smile.As i said before its her price that stops me seeing her again if she was £100- £120 i think i would become a regular but not at £180 just too dear for me

sash

cant wait to hear from Fin5 - Hope you are seeing her tonight as I have requested tomorrow - might do a long one like TP did.
I have just mailed her, not waiting for RB.

Offline firemansam

haha - I remember about 6 years ago my favorite girl got a premium line, i stopped seeing her immediately... well, as soon as i found myself explaining to my then boss why id been calling a premium number!

Kaffeine Monsta

That's her all right. :)

Hopefully she'll come back to Edinburgh soon.

Offline innerdesire

Anyone know where she has disappeared was in contact just last month and was going to see her this month
Banned reason: Using and promoting the use of UKP to get free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac