Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Strip Club for Couple in London  (Read 2627 times)

Offline marine

Hi,

I know there have been a few discussions about various strip clubs, but it is difficult to put this all together sometimes. My wife is pressuring me to finally take her to a strip club ;)

Which one would you recommend. I have been going to strip clubs for few years in Europe and whenever I saw a girl they were usually ignored by the dancers and not really engaged. I would love for my wife to enjoy her first visit so I am looking for recommendations of the forum :) The club can be all girls club, as my wife doesn't fancy guys dancing really and much prefers girls ;)

Thanks in advance for all recommendations.

LL

If she decides to pick her own one don't be tricked into taking her to 9 Compton Street in Soho. It looks like a stripclub from the outside but it's actually an expensive restaurant in disguise!  You'll not find any dancers in there but you'll leave just as broke as you would if leaving an actual strip club :hi:

fredpunter

There are different types of clubs .... from the ones already mentioned to the pound in a pot pubs ... some of which are nice and some are shit holes ... what sort of club would appeal to her?

Online Hansolo69

I'd recommend Stringfellows as the best club.

Offline Icarus

Took my gf to one of the pound in a pot pubs in Shoreditch 2 years ago (it was the England vs Italy game in the WC). Initially we got some attention off the girls there but after we shot them down once they didn't really engage with us at all afterwards, which was disappointing because we just wanted to relax for the first 30 mins or so. Other problem was that we couldn't get one dance with one girl for both of us, you "have" to take two girls in the back as there's a 1 per person rule. So we ended up taking a girl we liked and a random to make up the numbers in to the back. Its then you realise that the dances in England are terrible; about 3 feet away, on a stage. Naked yes, but more awkward than sexy. That said, we spent most of the night having a laugh with a stag do that were out in the pub. Plus, the prices are normal pub prices, so it was a pretty awesome night all told.

I lived in Vegas for a bit and that's really the pinnacle. Sapphire is my favourite; everyone just sat around, some getting dances, some with girls on their lap - dances are done right there in front of you at your table, none of this 3 feet away BS. One night I was in there and our group (no gf at that time) were talking with a couple and she absolutely loved it. Me and the missus are going there next summer and I can't wait.

Good luck, and please let me know if you find a good strip club in England.

Offline marine

There are different types of clubs .... from the ones already mentioned to the pound in a pot pubs ... some of which are nice and some are shit holes ... what sort of club would appeal to her?

This is hard question, I believe that she pictures them as quite 'glamour' places :) The Stringfellows came up in my searches - so thanks for the confirmation that it is a good one. We will probably start there and see her response afterwards!

We are going to Vegas in the summer, so this is supposed to get her gently accustomed (btw. any particular recommendations for Vegas?)

Thanks for all the answers!

Offline Wolf83

Griffin at chancery lane is good too.. I have been there a couple of times with my gf..

vinnyadms

I'd head for Spearmint Rhino

Offline paul_2407

Avoid Venus on Farringdon Road. Pretty poor showing. Would agree with the suggestions for string fellows as that has better girls and is less seedy