Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyBlondeLady - Preston  (Read 2029 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6042823) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tr!gger

External Link/Members Only

Quick response to text message and agreed a meeting at short notice 1pm and was given postcode. I was a bit tight on time so I was parked up at 12:50 and sent a text saying to text me when she was ready with house number.

I waited until 5 past and had just started my engine to leave when she sent me a message so all good.

Terraced house and the normal routine hiding behind the door as entered. She was dressed in a negligee with underwear underneath. Very nice pleasant greeting and cheerful demeanour . English is good, probably size 14 and above average looks but not a 10. Very clean premises and was invited to follow her upstairs - paperwork sorted out £60 for 30 mins.

Bit of a massage to start which was half hearted and very quickly moved to her ample boobs rubbing over my bum and back, followed by some nice reach-unders which had the desired effect. So turned over and mutual groping and she positioned herself as if she was going to oral but just got hand action ... this went on for a couple of minutes until she reached over for a condom and said "do you like oral" and I said 'yes but OWO which is what we agreed by text" . so somewhat reluctantly she delivered a very nice and enthusiastic bout of OWO - I did reassure her that I wouldn't come in her mouth.

I could feel the sap was rising so we swapped and I went down on her and she was shaved, clean, fresh and fine with fingering. She responded pretty well holding my head as I went to work and after she 'came' maybe genuine but who knows, I surfaced for air.

We chatted for a minute and then she was going to put the condom on for sex but I suggested we finish with 69 and again assured I wouldn't CIM.   Good 69 session and I gave her the 10 second warning and she waked me nicely till I could take no more !

All in all a decent last minute VFM punt, with a pleasant girl. Don't think I'd hurry back but would see her again.

I did notice there was a Vivastreet ad for her as well which had a face pic but don't seem to be able to locate it.

Offline MisterB

External Link/Members Only

Quick response to text message and agreed a meeting at short notice 1pm and was given postcode. I was a bit tight on time so I was parked up at 12:50 and sent a text saying to text me when she was ready with house number.

I waited until 5 past and had just started my engine to leave when she sent me a message so all good.

Terraced house and the normal routine hiding behind the door as entered. She was dressed in a negligee with underwear underneath. Very nice pleasant greeting and cheerful demeanour . English is good, probably size 14 and above average looks but not a 10. Very clean premises and was invited to follow her upstairs - paperwork sorted out £60 for 30 mins.

Bit of a massage to start which was half hearted and very quickly moved to her ample boobs rubbing over my bum and back, followed by some nice reach-unders which had the desired effect. So turned over and mutual groping and she positioned herself as if she was going to oral but just got hand action ... this went on for a couple of minutes until she reached over for a condom and said "do you like oral" and I said 'yes but OWO which is what we agreed by text" . so somewhat reluctantly she delivered a very nice and enthusiastic bout of OWO - I did reassure her that I wouldn't come in her mouth.

I could feel the sap was rising so we swapped and I went down on her and she was shaved, clean, fresh and fine with fingering. She responded pretty well holding my head as I went to work and after she 'came' maybe genuine but who knows, I surfaced for air.

We chatted for a minute and then she was going to put the condom on for sex but I suggested we finish with 69 and again assured I wouldn't CIM.   Good 69 session and I gave her the 10 second warning and she waked me nicely till I could take no more !

All in all a decent last minute VFM punt, with a pleasant girl. Don't think I'd hurry back but would see her again.

I did notice there was a Vivastreet ad for her as well which had a face pic but don't seem to be able to locate it.

Preston isn't in Yorkshire.                           

Regards... Dave.
Banned reason: Idiot
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Goldfinch

Just moved it to the North West. :thumbsup:

Offline tr!gger

Regards... Dave.

Apologies !