Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch  (Read 1518 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
142 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7701063) (123 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline mukid

Visiting London for work and was keen to make the most of it so arranged to see MIA as she seemed like a safe bet

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Great, quick comms with no issues. Arrived at the spot and buzzed up promptly.

Venue
She must be doing pretty well as the flat was in prime Shoreditch location with an elevator that services only her flat up top. Nevertheless, nice room with a huge mirror.

Cost
Booked 30 mins for £150

The WG
Slim brunette, looked fit with some nicely done bolt ons. Was definitely not disappointed.

The Meet
Was offered a quick shower which I took and upon returning, swiftly started exploring her slim body whilst kissing and gradually took off her lingerie. She proceeded to hop onto the bed and leant over to provide OWO whilst I was standing, it was quite a nice watch making use of that large mirror. Her OWO technique was nice and she mixes it up well. A few minutes after, I lay down and she asks the well reported "pussy or bum" question to which I replied bum first please. Lubed up and hopped on top for CG. The experience starts turning to a neutral for me at this point as for me as I just didn't get that into it. Hard to explain, not sure why but it was just ok but not amazing sex. Tried to switch it up and asked for pussy in doggy which she happily agreed to. Switched the rubber and off we went. She took it well, but after a while just didn't seem that into it and for me, maybe she was actually a bit too slim for my tastes. We went at it for a good while but I couldn't get there so asked her to finish me off by hand which she did well.

Conclusion
It was a decent punt, but just felt a bit boring, especially for the price.

Offline hermanmunster

It's certainly disappointing to see this spate of neutrals for a lady I had every intention of seeing again.