Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia in Shoreditch - excellent service - beautiful Brazilian  (Read 2729 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
142 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7701063) (123 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline 8-VUU

Mia_.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure if the link is correct, I would appreciate it if ADMIN can correct.

Met Mia last June when she was £150 + £30 extra for a-level. I paid for both for the hour. Looks like she is now £180  with no extras. She is well reviewed, but for what it is worth here is my review

Coms:Excellent and prompt. Responded both to my AW Booking and text. Set up a time for late afternoon, no problems. Her English is perfect. I asked her to teach me a little Portuguese.

Looks: Her AW pics are accurate. I was unsure until she sent me Whatapp number with picture of her face. Definitely a head turner. About 5’-8”, slim with a smooth complexion and long soft black hair. Small tattoo on her back that she is trying to remove. Dressed in black lingerie with black stockings. Warm smile.

Service: After I took a shower, she greeted me with a kiss and then a French kiss. DFK is not my thing, so the light FK was perfect. No hesitation on her part with OWO. I repeated the favor after a few minutes. She was shaved and smooth. Tasted great.

Started with Mish, went to Doggy. She suggest anal after a few minutes. I gladly complied. Started with doggy and moved to Mish. Amazing sight watch me slide in and out with that beautiful face looking up at me.

After a few minutes, I had to pop. Asked for OWO. She mention she does not do CIM. OK, no prob. She started OWO and I ended up popping over her breasts from a HJ.

Had about 10 minutes left. Asked for a massage to finish the time.

Would I visit her again?

You bet. Looks like most punters go for the a-level regardless, so I guess that is why she no longer charges an extra.

English Molly offers similar services for the same price. EM does a better BBBJ, but Mia is much prettier IMHO.