Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goldie_Roxxx - Swindon - BE CAREFUL  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Your_dark_knight

General message to her to ask what her extras cost and she reeled off the usual list of anal £40, s&m £40, Owo £20, cim £20, “oh and bareback sex I can do for £50 and you can finish inside my pussy or ass if you paid extra for anal, I’m also working right now”.

Message sent 4 x days ago.

Summary:

- Secret / non profile disclosed barebacker.

- Working during pandemic.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 08:23:54 am by Your_dark_knight »

Offline wombat42

Why did you contact her at all then considering we are in lockdown unless it was purely for research purposes ?

Offline Your_dark_knight

Why did you contact her at all then considering we are in lockdown unless it was purely for research purposes ?

Yep! As my initial post stated - a general message / research!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 10:15:35 am by Your_dark_knight »

Offline HawkG

I see she caters for the “fat women who look a bit like Boris Johnson” fetish.  Niche.

Offline Your_dark_knight

I see she caters for the “fat women who look a bit like Boris Johnson” fetish.  Niche.

:lol: The more I look at her profile pictures the more she looks like a current or ex crackhead but that’s just my opinion.

Offline winkywanky

I wonder whether that extends to include infection with Covid-19, or perhaps she charges extra for that?

Offline Your_dark_knight

I wonder whether that extends to include infection with Covid-19, or perhaps she charges extra for that?

:thumbsup:  :lol:

Offline nant

Brilliant!  :lol:

Nant.

Offline JimmySW

She also claims to be a size 8, luckily as I have fully functioning eyesight (with correction) I can see though this clever deception so I wouldn't even give her a second look without the above information in any case!

Offline bdyno

She may not be a stunner, if she was cheaper (i.e. £100ph max probably) with anal included I'd consider her.  Get them in doggy & it doesn't matter what they look like....

Offline Your_dark_knight

She also claims to be a size 8, luckily as I have fully functioning eyesight (with correction) I can see though this clever deception so I wouldn't even give her a second look without the above information in any case!

:thumbsup:  :lol:

Offline Your_dark_knight

She may not be a stunner, if she was cheaper (i.e. £100ph max probably) with anal included I'd consider her.  Get them in doggy & it doesn't matter what they look like....

An anal lover (for females of course) as well! :thumbsup:

Offline bdyno

An anal lover (for females of course) as well! :thumbsup:
Not just for females   ;)

Offline Belgarion

White British Men only. You guys are so lucky  :angelgirl:

Offline Maverick090

She looks terrible, u gotta be off your nut to pay her charges !!

Offline Your_dark_knight

She looks terrible, u gotta be off your nut to pay her charges !!

:lol:

Offline Your_dark_knight

Not just for females   ;)

Ahhhhi seee I’ve just read some of your reviews  :thumbsup:

Offline Zeusthedoc

White British Men only. You guys are so lucky  :angelgirl:

She's a classy sort