Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Pakistani Eliza Noor/Khan  (Read 3196 times)

Offline MrRaunchy2

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Apologies, I wasn't sure how to start this topic in the TS section

Just wondered if anybody has any info on this TS girl.

Offline MrRaunchy2

Consider it done  :hi:

Thank you. Is there a way of starting a topic in the TS section or does it have to get moved across after being posted?

Offline winkywanky

Thank you. Is there a way of starting a topic in the TS section or does it have to get moved across after being posted?

Exactly that.

It's not a separate section as such, rather a categorisation.

Offline MrRaunchy2

Exactly that.

It's not a separate section as such, rather a categorisation.

I see, thanks

Offline winkywanky

In other words it'll still appear in the section in which you posted it.

Offline MrRaunchy2

I texted and called her the other day. She seems unwilling to discuss services unless a booking is also being made (which is kind of understandable tbf). Despite this, she seems alright and genuine. However, I don't have a good enough excuse to leave the house during lockdown but I may TOFTT at some point.

Offline jeanphillipe

Price is great. I've seen this profile for a while but usually ignored it due to the poor quality and heavily angled pics  however the new pics look decent !

Any update on how this went or if someone has met her? I am considering meeting her for my ground breaking first review lol

Offline MrRaunchy2

Planning a TOFTT (not yet arranged), review will follow soon hopefully.

Offline 0ralist

Planning a TOFTT (not yet arranged), review will follow soon hopefully.

Went to see her abiut afew years ago (3-4 years ago).
Was a block of flats close to city centre, loads of guys mulling around in their cars, very suspect area.

Messaged her and went up to the flat.
Walk in (usual magic door trick) and the stench of weed hits me like a steam roller.

Take one look at her and say sorry I'm not staying.
She says why what's wrong
 - I say the stink in here is unbearable.
To be honest her pictures are nothing like her very masculine face, bigger than pictures (probably even bigger now).

People in her place (probably partying due to the stench I the place).

She said it would be £50 for wasting her time, I pushed past her and made a hasty retreat back down the stairs instead of taking the lift.

So my advice is check where she is working from and be prepared to walk.
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline MrRaunchy2

Went to see her abiut afew years ago (3-4 years ago).
Was a block of flats close to city centre, loads of guys mulling around in their cars, very suspect area.

Messaged her and went up to the flat.
Walk in (usual magic door trick) and the stench of weed hits me like a steam roller.

Take one look at her and say sorry I'm not staying.
She says why what's wrong
 - I say the stink in here is unbearable.
To be honest her pictures are nothing like her very masculine face, bigger than pictures (probably even bigger now).

People in her place (probably partying due to the stench I the place).

She said it would be £50 for wasting her time, I pushed past her and made a hasty retreat back down the stairs instead of taking the lift.

So my advice is check where she is working from and be prepared to walk.

Thank you for the heads up. Some of her photos do look a bit too masculine but the newer ones look amazing. Given that your meet was a few years ago and the stunning new photos, I'll probably still TOFTT and get up a review that can hopefully be indexed so it's linked to her profile and easier for others to find.

Offline 0ralist

Thank you for the heads up. Some of her photos do look a bit too masculine but the newer ones look amazing. Given that your meet was a few years ago and the stunning new photos, I'll probably still TOFTT and get up a review that can hopefully be indexed so it's linked to her profile and easier for others to find.

As long as my info helps  :thumbsup:
Be ready to walk.
 :hi:
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline MrRaunchy2

As long as my info helps  :thumbsup:
Be ready to walk.
 :hi:

It does help thanks. I'm not getting any response from her so will probably just give it a miss and perhaps try another time.

Online JontyR

Rule 4 of TS punting. They will only look as good as the worst photo.

Offline Chinaboy500

Been eyeing her up glad that’s all I did.
Has anyone one come across Tamara she looks very cute

Offline MrRaunchy2

Called to arrange a meeting within 40 minutes of the call but was told that it's too far in advance, call nearer to the time and she just hung up. Called back and asked for a time within 20 minutes and was still refused and hung up on. I'd confirm, probably one to avoid.