Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF with Seximadison  (Read 1214 times)

businessman123

Hey guys,

I've been email Seximadison on AW about a MMF on Sunday 24th Jan and she's up for it.

External Link/Members Only

Since I can't PM anyone here to accompany me, she's offering to arrange the other male herself.

There's not much about her in terms of reviews here, but I can see that she has a decent reputation by what's said about her?

I'd much rather organise the other guy myself if possible but I can't send or receive PM's here yet :/

Anyone interested in this by any chance? Bodyworks?

Randy James

businessman123

id be intrested

Hey. Can't pm as I'm new :/

Any alternative way to arrange this?

businessman123

Will be leaving a complete review of whoever it is I end up visiting obviously.

Offline mexicola

Intriguing. She is virtually on my doorstep ! I'm interested.if the cost and services is right....
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 06:00:52 pm by mexicola »

yorkshire123

Hey. Can't pm as I'm new :/

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with your inability to PM  :(

businessman123

businessman123

Intriguing. She is virtually on my doorstep ! I'm interested.if the cost and services is right....

I've just sent her another email a while ago asking about a few services to see what she says.

Online ProtocolDroid

businessman123, perhaps you could set up a temporary email, with a name chosen such that it's possible to link it to your true identity in any way (iwannapmsobadithurts@gmail.com), mention that on this thread and ask whoever wishes to team up with you on that demicentenarian to contact you through that. If after your meet you submit a review, and rinse and repeat a couple of times (with or without another forum member) over the next few weeks/months, then you should be well on your way to gaining full UKP member privileges. When you do, you can delete the email account.

:hi:

businessman123

businessman123, perhaps you could set up a temporary email, with a name chosen such that it's possible to link it to your true identity in any way (iwannapmsobadithurts@gmail.com), mention that on this thread and ask whoever wishes to team up with you on that demicentenarian to contact you through that. If after your meet you submit a review, and rinse and repeat a couple of times (with or without another forum member) over the next few weeks/months, then you should be well on your way to gaining full UKP member privileges. When you do, you can delete the email account.

:hi:

I appreciate the tip. For some reason I presumed that dropping email addresses here would be frowned upon!

I've already a punting email set up.

Cheers.

businessman123

Anyone want to team up for a MMF either in Liverpool or Manchester, then you can email me at rickjone141@yahoo.com

businessman123

PM's seem to have been activated now.

Offline johnRovers82

I would be up for a MMF with Sexy Maddison, I've wanted to see her for a while now. I could only do Friday 22nd... She is fit  :P