Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap WG who swallows?  (Read 3413 times)

brownysbets

Looking for a 15/20 minute quickie with a WG who will swallow the lot!!!!

Cheaper the better

Offline DanDingle

Yes - Yngnaughtygirly: External Link/Members Only

1st gloryhole experience and it was great

Offline Deepstroker

I see in one of the FRs some guy paid 85 for half an hour of having his balls kicked and trampled. I guess its near Trafford General..

Again,half an hour for 85? No chance here..

Online King Kenny

There's a picture in her gallery taken in a bedroom where a photograph of a child is clearly visible (and potentially identifiable). I hope YngNaughtyGirl is following this and will now obscure that part of the picture or remove it altogether.

She looks fit as fuck. Her profile mentions she's pregnant. Does anyone know if she's had the baby yet? I've never been in to the pregnant fuck scene.

Offline Fabaceous

There's a picture in her gallery taken in a bedroom where a photograph of a child is clearly visible (and potentially identifiable). I hope YngNaughtyGirl is following this and will now obscure that part of the picture or remove it altogether.

She looks fit as fuck. Her profile mentions she's pregnant. Does anyone know if she's had the baby yet? I've never been in to the pregnant fuck scene.
Her profile says that she had her baby in Sept 2014. She hasn't deleted the 'pregnant' tab.
She got in touch a while ago when I had a RB going for a MMF with anal. She seemed keen to try it, but admitted that she wasn't sure but was up for trying. We didn't go with the booking in the end.

Offline DanDingle

As Fabaceous says, the pregnancy tab is old, she looked identical to the pics when i saw her.

Maybe her prices have changed recently, i went for a 15 min gloryhole, OWO, CIM and swallow for £40, which i thought was a reasonable.

lancspunter

As Fabaceous says, the pregnancy tab is old, she looked identical to the pics when i saw her.

Maybe her prices have changed recently, i went for a 15 min gloryhole, OWO, CIM and swallow for £40, which i thought was a reasonable.

Genuine question ... How do you know she swallows when it is a Gloryhole?

Offline DanDingle

Ha good question. She kept going when and after i shot, there was no spitting noises, no rustling of wipes or tissues and it felt like she gulped it down then carried on sucking. Though i ccouldn't see her swallow it so i could be wrong :/

Offline Deepstroker

Yes i see it,,hope she removes it asap. The pics are very large. She needs some new duds as those ones are a bit threadbare.

Offline stevedave

The OP said cheap...for me, £85 for 30 minutes doesn't fall into the cheap category...she does look fit though!

Offline con-a-ser

Offline Blackpool Rock

Ha good question. She kept going when and after i shot, there was no spitting noises, no rustling of wipes or tissues and it felt like she gulped it down then carried on sucking. Though i ccouldn't see her swallow it so i could be wrong :/
I saw her about a year ago and she swallowed my full load even though I hadn't asked her to so I guess she actually quite likes it.
She was quite dirty and actively offered me a taboo roleplay that quite shocked me

Offline Deepstroker

I saw her about a year ago and she swallowed my full load even though I hadn't asked her to so I guess she actually quite likes it.
She was quite dirty and actively offered me a taboo roleplay that quite shocked me

Well dont keep us in suspense will you,dish the dirt !

I sometimes wonder if girls who spend a good part of the day syphoning mens balls actually feel full up/dont need their tea or just feel sick.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well dont keep us in suspense will you,dish the dirt !

I sometimes wonder if girls who spend a good part of the day syphoning mens balls actually feel full up/dont need their tea or just feel sick.

What dirt?
I've already said she swallowed my full load without me even asking

Offline Deepstroker

What dirt?
I've already said she swallowed my full load without me even asking

I meant the details of the taboo roleplay..

Offline Sparta Prada

I can fully recommend Sweet Leeloo who you scousers are damn lucky to have in the north west! I saw her quite a few times when she was based in London, I'd rate her as one of the the best girls I have ever seen. She's not everyone's cup of tea: some guys may not think she's attractive facially (I do), she has small boobs, and she tends to work without wearing any deodorant! But in terms of her ridiculously deep French kissing and BJ swallowing skills, I have contemplated driving from London to Liverpool just to see her once again.

You can thank me later guys!

External Link/Members Only

cunningpunt

+1 for Sparta Prada's recommendation and thanks for alerting me to the fact she is in Liverpool.

I saw her in London about 2 years ago in the room with the mirrors shown on her profile.

She is not my kind of material for a fully overnight but she is great for 30-60 minutes and does, as SP says, swallow the lot with gusto.

Her being in Liverpool just put it a few places up in the league table. 

Jay-Jay

"and she tends to work without wearing any deodorant! "

Er......does she stink then ?

Jay

anotherjohn50

Must admit  once I've  shot my load I don't  care what the girl does with it.. Swallow  or spit,
I recall Sophie  at Sandys used to dribble  it onto her boobs and rub it in, she jokingly  scolded me for not watching  her  :-)  I was too busy trying  to get my breath  back :-)

Aj50

Offline Sparta Prada

"and she tends to work without wearing any deodorant! "

Er......does she stink then ?

Jay
There is a whiff of body odour. But being a married guy I prefer that than a wg smothered in cheap scent which you can't get rid of before returning home!

Fuck it, I'm going to see her when I get back from holiday.