Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stay home if you’re ill  (Read 2234 times)

Offline Mclng191

Short post but thought I needed to make it…

If you’re feeling unwell then please stay home and don’t punt until you’re better for the health of all.
Was getting a nice massage from Queens when I heard a punter constantly coughing their guts out next to me.

Didn’t want to sound preachy and the guy next to me could’ve just been a smoker but I feel like we should all do our bit.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

If you’re feeling unwell then please stay home and don’t punt until you’re better for the health of all.
Was getting a nice massage from Queens when I heard a punter constantly coughing their guts out next to me.

Didn’t want to sound preachy and the guy next to me could’ve just been a smoker but I feel like we should all do our bit.

OK Boris

Online GingerNuts

OK Boris

Are you happy for punters to meet with you if they're ill with something possibly contagious?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 05:30:08 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Are you happy for punters to meet with you if they're ill with something possibly contagious?

If they had come in coughing and spluttering obviously I would ask them to leave. Common sense and all that.

Online finn5555

Did you meet him for a smoke after  :lol:

Online GingerNuts

If they had come in coughing and spluttering obviously I would ask them to leave. Common sense and all that.

There are all sorts of contagious illnesses that don't [always] involve something obvious like coughing and spluttering, even the current headline one. Avoiding punting if you know you have one is common sense to most but no harm in a reminder.

Offline Moby Dick

You will probably catch it from the asymptotic or the pre-symptomatic ones that show no signs of infection, most likely the SP.
Unless you have a 2m cock you would be safer to wank from home.

Offline Blackcat25

Sounds preachy but I feel many SP’s wouldn’t, especially when they’re on a drive for ££££’s.
Unfortunately some people can’t think for themselves so the government has to intervene  :rolleyes:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Sounds preachy but I feel many SP’s wouldn’t, especially when they’re on a drive for ££££’s.
Unfortunately some people can’t think for themselves so the government has to intervene  :rolleyes:

Obviously I can’t speak for everyone,  :unknown: but the thing I want to be doing if I feel unwell is bouncing up down on the bed. Trying to give BJ with a cough and cold isn’t easy lol.

Online chrishornx

Obviously I can’t speak for everyone,  :unknown: but the thing I want to be doing if I feel unwell is bouncing up down on the bed. Trying to give BJ with a cough and cold isn’t easy lol.

presume you mean the LAST thing

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Online GingerNuts

What do you mean???

What you posted:

And with the word last added.

Obviously I can’t speak for everyone,  :unknown: but the last thing I want to be doing if I feel unwell is bouncing up down on the bed. Trying to give BJ with a cough and cold isn’t easy lol.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline Moby Dick

Offline myothernameis

You should now be staying at home   :D :D

Offline Thephoenix

Sorry, but just brings back a funny memory from years ago.
A bit of a seedy massage place in Birkenhead on a cold winter's day, and no heating.
The poor lady had a stonking cold. Her nose was tripping her.
She apologised and asked if I minded.
Well of course Dick Head ruled.
She performed a half hour naturist massage, with her nose literally dripping snot all over me.
In the end, she got some toilet roll and stuffed some up each nostril.

The things we do in this hobby of ours. :rolleyes:

Offline Cryton123

Just stay indoors if you feel so strongly about catching viruses and diseases. Visiting massage parlours where lots of skin on skin contact is expected and many happy endings occur probably isn’t your wisest move given your obvious paranoia  :D

Offline myothernameis

If you’re feeling unwell then please stay home and don’t punt until you’re better for the health of all

It looks like some Gp's, are suggesting if you have a cold virus, you should now isolate for 10 days, in light of the omicron variant

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
It looks like some Gp's, are suggesting if you have a cold virus, you should now isolate for 10 days, in light of the omicron variant

Really? Where did you get that information from? that’s ludicrous

Offline Northerndave666

Sounds dubious to me too.

Offline myothernameis

Snippets on Facebook, but guess with us going into winter, and colds more prevalent, would say some Gp are acting on the safe side

External Link/Members Only

Online finn5555

Fuck that  :rolleyes:

Offline worf35

During my recent visits to Queens I saw a temperature gun in the waiting room.
But they didn't use it on me.
Would have prefered it if they had.  Would have meant they were using it to test other people?

Offline Northerndave666

Snippets on Facebook, but guess with us going into winter, and colds more prevalent, would say some Gp are acting on the safe side

It's starting to feel like GPs are actually annoyed that people are ill and need to use their services. I'm bored of being preached at. I have 3 jabs and life goes on. Yes I could fall ill, but I could also get hit by a bus on the way to a punt.
And OP, starting a thread to advise people to stay home if they are ill, ffs. Surely people aren't that stupid and if they are, preaching will change nothing.

Online GingerNuts

It's starting to feel like GPs are actually annoyed that people are ill and need to use their services. I'm bored of being preached at. I have 3 jabs and life goes on. Yes I could fall ill, but I could also get hit by a bus on the way to a punt.
And OP, starting a thread to advise people to stay home if they are ill, ffs. Surely people aren't that stupid and if they are, preaching will change nothing.

One thing is for certain, getting hit by a bus isn't contagious.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

If it’s on Facebook it must be true !

Offline 19jammy

Also don’t play on the motorway!   :wacko:
Actually, go read your newspaper, whilst watching BBC news channel & keep quiet!
Actually, go play on the motorway! :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 12:25:02 pm by 19jammy »

Offline Cryton123

Visiting a massage parlour to get wanked off then preaching about ‘doing our bit’  :lol:

Clown!

Online GingerNuts

Also don’t play on the motorway!   :wacko:
Actually, go read your newspaper, whilst watching BBC news channel & keep quiet!
Actually, go play on the motorway! :thumbsup:

You're an idiot.

Visiting a massage parlour to get wanked off then preaching about ‘doing our bit’  :lol:

Clown!

"Stay home if you’re ill". The OP wasn't ill.

Offline Cryton123

You're an idiot.

No, but he finished his ridiculous post with ‘ but I feel like we should all do our bit’ (after visiting a parlour to get wanked off)  :dash:

So I stand by my comment, he’s a clown  :hi:

Online GingerNuts

No, but he finished his ridiculous post with ‘ but I feel like we should all do our bit’ (after visiting a parlour to get wanked off)  :dash:

So I stand by my comment, he’s a clown  :hi:

It's clear he's suggesting we should all do our bit by not punting if we’re ill. You may not agree with the sentiment but he's hardly a clown for expressing it.

Offline Cryton123

It's clear he's suggesting we should all do our bit by not punting if we’re ill. You may not agree with the sentiment but he's hardly a clown for expressing it.

Let’s agree to disagree  :hi:

Offline Moby Dick

Boris says WFH from Monday.
WG will get some overtime in this weekend.

Offline Northerndave666

One thing is for certain, getting hit by a bus isn't contagious.

You know what they say about Buses.......

Online GingerNuts

You know what they say about Buses.......

The wheels on the bus go round and round
Round and round, round and round
All through the town?

Offline Moby Dick

Round and round, round and round
All through the town?
All day long

Online GingerNuts

Offline 19jammy

You're an idiot.

An idiot who doesn’t watch the news :thumbsup:

Online GingerNuts

An idiot who doesn’t watch the news :thumbsup:

At least you've acknowledged you're an idiot.

Offline 19jammy

At least you've acknowledged you're an idiot.

As much as the next man. :thumbsup:

Online GingerNuts

As much as the next man. :thumbsup:

Don't be so modest, you're in a special class of idiocy.