Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning - lexitime1999  (Read 736 times)

Offline argyle99

approached the person behind this profile, more in hope than expectation.. but only after seeing positive feedback (albeit only 1) & no positive on tinyeye

provided a number and she whatsapp'd me.. quickly established she was after a deposit, so left it there... only to get some abuse suggesting I was a timewaster (pots and kettles come to mind) .. stupidly I responded to say no more than there was zero chance of me paying a deposit, at which point the abuse & threats start.. so I blocked her

got 2 further messages from different numbers.. she must have been frustrated with lots of people calling her (maybe) a scammer lol

threatened me with uglymugs and instagram (bizarrely)... all pointless, its a punting phone so can be changed overnight

External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

profile "no longer active on this site"

If you still have her phone number, post it

Offline Neo

approached the person behind this profile, more in hope than expectation.. but only after seeing positive feedback (albeit only 1) & no positive on tinyeye

provided a number and she whatsapp'd me.. quickly established she was after a deposit, so left it there... only to get some abuse suggesting I was a timewaster (pots and kettles come to mind) .. stupidly I responded to say no more than there was zero chance of me paying a deposit, at which point the abuse & threats start.. so I blocked her

got 2 further messages from different numbers.. she must have been frustrated with lots of people calling her (maybe) a scammer lol

threatened me with uglymugs and instagram (bizarrely)... all pointless, its a punting phone so can be changed overnight

External Link/Members Only

I wonder what the Instagram comment was about? I don't see the connection