Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punter-friendly hotels in Chester  (Read 605 times)

Offline chrishornx

apologies if this has been done before but I am looking for 'punter  friendly' hotels in the chester area

I have rung Cheshire companions who are meant to be very helpful and they say they don't know and think every hotel is no problem

with Covid issues I was just wondering if anybody can recommend hotels that are easily accessible

I realise it may require a pm

cheers

Offline cheshiremark

depends on the class of hotel you want and its location. The Holiday Inn just off the A483 near Chester Business Park is often used by SPs, the Crowne Plaza near the Racecourse is expensive. St Davids near Ewloe just over the border in N Wales is a well known hotel for SPs too

Offline chrishornx

depends on the class of hotel you want and its location. The Holiday Inn just off the A483 near Chester Business Park is often used by SPs, the Crowne Plaza near the Racecourse is expensive. St Davids near Ewloe just over the border in N Wales is a well known hotel for SPs too

thanks very helpful ...what about the Grosvenor and the Double tree hilton ?

Offline mexicola

If it doesnt have to be a hotel look at City Suites on City Road, 2 mins from the station (and surrounded by good pubs and food places). I've seen quite a few WG j  there over the years and very cheap to hire for a day / night.

Offline chrishornx

If it doesnt have to be a hotel look at City Suites on City Road, 2 mins from the station (and surrounded by good pubs and food places). I've seen quite a few WG j  there over the years and very cheap to hire for a day / night.

Thanks very helpful

Online Count Duckula

thanks very helpful ...what about the Grosvenor and the Double tree hilton ?

The Grosvenor is well expensive and the few times i have stayed there i never got a vibe that it was SP friendly. You may get an outcall to it but for a SP the day rate is probably too high anyhow.

Doubletree - again never seen a sp there but rate wise its  similar to the one at st davids park  and teh Crowne plazza so never know

Offline chrishornx

The Grosvenor is well expensive and the few times i have stayed there i never got a vibe that it was SP friendly. You may get an outcall to it but for a SP the day rate is probably too high anyhow.

Doubletree - again never seen a sp there but rate wise its  similar to the one at st davids park  and teh Crowne plazza so never know

Cheers Count