Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT ANITA - Birmingham - A B&S that was actually really good  (Read 1146 times)

Offline xMaDDD

Communications: Sent a text to Anya's number (Yes Anya, not Anita) and all was arranged very simply. - Only found out that it was Anita when I have returned home and looked at the Thai girls in Birmingham and went "Oh, that looks just like the girl I seen, but this is Anita. Not Anya)

The location: Well known Water Street apartment. Clean and nice enough. Wish they'd use a bit more light though.

Looks: Her profile gives a decent enough representation of her, though it is evidently photoshopped. Upon seeing her I could honestly say she was a very attractive girl with a cracking body.

Personality: Knew enough English to understand all your wants & needs, friendly girl.

Service: I received OWO (Very good, I'm not very sensitive down there but she made OWO feel amazing), RO, a range of positions and anal. All provided to a good level of service, only downside was I'm not the most gentle when fucking so after a while she said her ass was uncomfortable when doing anal, more lube applied and she let me bang away even harder though with no complaints, so she's certainly willing. After some anal we went back to pussy after an change of condom, again after some time fucking, she said her pussy was burning, can't really blame her to be honest as we'd being going at it for quite some time.

Overall
: I would say it was 8.5/10, I think if she provided even simple kissing then she would have been almost a perfect example of what I'd hoped for.

Would I go back again? Yes. She looked awesome, provided a great BJ & anal. Certainly would return.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 06:13:34 pm by xMaDDD »
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline trivago

Nice review ...
How long did you book and how much?

Offline Bumbuttass

This girl is/was also known as Vivian.

I'm glad you had a good time but I would rate any B&S as an automatic negative and leave a separate review of the girl I actually did see.   It seems this group is getting worse with B&S. 

I think I have extremely lucky in getting to see who I actually want

Offline xMaDDD

Nice review ...
How long did you book and how much?

Thanks for pointing that out. 30 mins at £70. Certainly not a clock watcher too as I well overstayed my time.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by: