Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham - Suggestions for a FBSM with extras  (Read 2051 times)

MontyPython9

Hello everyone suggestions please.....

I'm looking for a girl who'll do a proper massage (preferred Thai) someone who knows what they are doing but will also do extras (OWO and FS.....anal is a bonus! Hahaha). Not just a WG who says they do massage and just aimlessly runs hands and oil around with no thought or care.

I've been trying to talk Rosie Lovely External Link/Members Only  into doing OWO but she won't budge. She is amazing at massage and good looking and while i have had some V good HEs and full on playing with her it's not enough.

Ideas?

MP 😎

Offline Stapler

Nudge nudge wink wink - speculation on here that Rosie might not be what 'she' seems!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115048.msg1329471#msg1329471
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

MontyPython9

Yes saw this but I'm 99% sure she is all woman. I've had a cracking massage from her about 4 times now and apart from once when i got the "it's that time of the month" i was happily playing with her pussy and sucking on her enhanced tits and fondling her nice bum. She really is good fun and quirky but very attractive when she lets her hair down.

Now i admit I've never seen the notorious V.A.G up close and perhaps she is post-op but for me the fact that she was wetter than an otters pocket makes me think she's a woman! No experience of post-ops but guess they don't self lubricate!!!!?

MontyPython9

Anyone tried the Chinese/ Japanese/ Korean girls in the city (not the Water St girls). Profile shows they do massage + fs. If the photos are real they look good but sure i read on here somewhere that they are actually 40 yr olds doing a B&S...?

Other ideas on good massages + extras appreciated!?

Offline johnsnow

Anyone tried the Chinese/ Japanese/ Korean girls in the city (not the Water St girls). Profile shows they do massage + fs. If the photos are real they look good but sure i read on here somewhere that they are actually 40 yr olds doing a B&S...?

Other ideas on good massages + extras appreciated!?

Jp and Korean are all B&S