Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage parlour advice??  (Read 2395 times)

Offline Littlefoot

I've only recently started using parlours. (Usually go for indies)

I'm thinking of using kitty & co in stirchley.

Can anyone tell me if I were unlucky enough to be in one of these establishments while there was a police raid in progress, what happens regarding the old bill?

Will they come to my address?
Will they search my property?
Can I expect a charge sheet?
Any other info as to what might happen greatly appreciated.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

You're not breaking the law being in a massage parlour. The topic has been discussed before:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45565.0

I've been using parlours in the West Midlands for almost 30 years and have never seen the Police anywhere near one. Yes raids can and do happen, but in my opinion if you avoid the places that just smack of a raid waiting to happen, such as the one on Hagley Road opposite the Kings Head or the one at Chapel Ash in Wolverhampton then you should be OK.

Offline Littlefoot

You're not breaking the law being in a massage parlour. The topic has been discussed before:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45565.0

I've been using parlours in the West Midlands for almost 30 years and have never seen the Police anywhere near one. Yes raids can and do happen, but in my opinion if you avoid the places that just smack of a raid waiting to happen, such as the one on Hagley Road opposite the Kings Head or the one at Chapel Ash in Wolverhampton then you should be OK.

Very useful info. Much appreciated.

:thumbsup:

Cantgetenough

I've only recently started using parlours. (Usually go for indies)

I'm thinking of using kitty & co in stirchley.

Can anyone tell me if I were unlucky enough to be in one of these establishments while there was a police raid in progress, what happens regarding the old bill?

Will they come to my address?
Will they search my property?
Can I expect a charge sheet?
Any other info as to what might happen greatly appreciated.

Some years ago (10-ish?), I was visiting an oriental shop on a new estate built on the site of an old hospital (East Birmingham?), and enjoying the end (post-cum) of a good 2G, when I heard a bit of noise downstairs and on the stairs, shortly followed by a couple of boys-in-blue bursting into the bedroom. I was allowed to get dressed, was interviewed, gave my details, and then was given a written Caution for antisocial behaviour. It became clear that neighbours had complained about blokes frequently parking outside on this residential street, and walking up the front path before knocking the next-door front-door. It was a pretty uncomfortable experience, but, strangely enough, even though I've been CRB'd a few times since, this Caution has never been picked up.

Westney

I can honestly say that I have never actually been caught out during a raid, but they do happen. The recent trial involving the 'Libra Club' in Birmingham is an example of what can happen, likewise 'Cuddles', as mentioned before on the Hagley Road. I'm afraid the scene has changed since I first started using them back in 1980, when the girls were English, often local and doing it to make ends meet, and perhaps enjoy the work too...if you landed lucky!
I drive down the Pershore Road daily, passing two Parlours, Kitty & Co and At Your Service. On one occasion I did see a Police Van outside At Your Service. It's often related to trafficking I'm afraid, EU and/or Asian girls forced and coerced into some establishments. A recent punt at Kitty & Co was awful, a Romanian girl who was so unresponsive, and clearly in a bad situation. I had a similar experience at At Your Service. Both are relatively cheap, so with a great deal of things you get what you pay for I think. On the other hand, the best experience I had was at Manyana in Selly Oak, it was with Kellie, a little petite cracker from Wolverhampton, so she had the Black Country Accent and was very responsive, and seemed to enjoy her 'work'. It's a risk, part of the thrill for me is the unknown, and the anticipation of possibly finding a punt that is rewarding for both parties. Good luck with your research, do follow up with any reports and reviews.

Whopper

Went to Annabelles with some friends. There were a couple of tasty pieces (not many) but I was beaten to them and sat out. Not the greatest of places (decoration wise) but I think it was £60 for 30 minutes. It's in Hockley near Tesco Express.