Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natt's new flatmates  (Read 1457 times)

diamond_dawg

I see that there are a couple of new additions to the flat Naughty Natt works out of:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am certain that Blond Sexy Cindy has been reviewed on here but under a different profile but cannot remember the name she used. They both look hot. Anyone had the pleasure of meeting either girl?

Online collector

Old profiles

The blonde was called Kinky Cindy, they are not new. It's a return for both in that flat.
Both lithuanians, probably close friends because they had a link to each other profile.

I met only Amanda, she is the most expensive in the flat but the better looking IMO. Service was great as well, vanilla but with CIM on the menu.

Offline PLeisure

Well, Cindy's already removed her AW profile  :(

Online collector

Well, Cindy's already removed her AW profile  :(
Yeah old profile is removed, but new profile is working.

Estoril

Collector - who is your preference Amanda or Nat?

Online collector

Not sure now as I've not seen Natt yet. Amanda look is close to perfection, Natt may be more next door girl look according to some reviews.
About service, maybe Natt is more naughty  :rolleyes: I'll let you know after seeing Natt as well.

Offline boardyhell

if natts the next door girl ,i am moving next door to her,stunning imho

Online collector

Good to know mate. As I said, I didn't see her, I just read the reviews. If she is stunning is even better.

Offline boardyhell

Good to know mate. As I said, I didn't see her, I just read the reviews. If she is stunning is even better.
nah not really mate ,not really my type or yours more importantally

ramrodronnie

tonysoprano

if natts the next door girl ,i am moving next door to her,stunning imho

I used to live in the same block of flats as her in Enfield. I was round there at every opportunity.  :D

Online collector

Both profiles are now down.  :unknown:
Amanda's new profile is working (veri pic updated and visible :thumbsup:), Cindy's new profile is down like the previous one. Maybe Cindy didn't put a veri pic in time. I read somewhere here that prossies have to post it in maximum two days time or the profile would be delated.

However some profiles are still active after months or years without a verification picture. I don't know how AW works about this.