Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Golders Green Trouble?  (Read 1109 times)

Morgan243335

Come across two profiles this evening that look suspiciously alike, and share some similarities with a decently-reviewed provider on here from a popular pad in Golders Green.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only - Used to belong to Kendra, one of my favourites from the place. Clearly offers Bareback and Unprotected Sex in the Likes and advertises it as an extra on the profile.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only - Appears to be a new profile but I may be wrong. Clearly offers Bareback and Unprotected Sex in the Likes and advertises it as an extra on the profile.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only - Magic Bianca, previously reviewed here by many including myself. External Link/Members Only Previous profile.

I'm of the belief that the maid that used to run this venue has left as she had a higher standard than this, Kendra and Vivien being absolute stunners in my opinion. The photos also share similarities, anyone who has visited the establishment will recognise the staircase used and the wall decorations are seen both in Nora's and Bianca's photos. I would urge caution when visiting this establishment in future, I had already made up my mind about not returning after my last experience but this would guarantee it for me.

My apologies if this has already been noted, I did have a brief look for a thread but didn't see one.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 08:06:25 pm by Morgan243335 »

lol-machine

Golders seems such an unlikely venue, i assumed from the thread title that they were getting hassle.

jcdmj12

Is this the one where you go down the stairs into someone's back garden, then through a patio door?

Offline The_Don

Is this the one where you go down the stairs into someone's back garden, then through a patio door?

no

FlyingBreadMan

I have seen kendra 2 times while she was in Kings Cross. I did not rate her as the same as Vivien/Linda - but she was a tall beauty.  I am a bit surprised she would do this.

I texted her to confirm bb and she said she does to completion.

I really am not against smoking joints and do not hate people for smoking drugs, but it is not my thing. I think the same way of bb.

Shame.

Offline PumpAction

I have seen kendra 2 times while she was in Kings Cross. I did not rate her as the same as Vivien/Linda - but she was a tall beauty.  I am a bit surprised she would do this.

I texted her to confirm bb and she said she does to completion.

I really am not against smoking joints and do not hate people for smoking drugs, but it is not my thing. I think the same way of bb.

Shame.

The girl using the old Kendra profile is not the Kendra that worked there before.

FlyingBreadMan

The girl using the old Kendra profile is not the Kendra that worked there before.

Are you sure?

That could be good news. The photos appear to show her with black hair and I think she had red while under the name of Cole.

Did you go see her!

Offline PumpAction

Are you sure?

That could be good news. The photos appear to show her with black hair and I think she had red while under the name of Cole.

Did you go see her!

Yes. Her current profile is External Link/Members Only

She's been on holiday for a long time now, and her profile is set to distribute content only, but if you check the gallery you can see she has some prominent tattoos on her thighs and shoulder.

I used to visit regularly and hope she comes back.

Morgan243335

Kendra definitely does not offer BB and no longer works at Golders Green, her profile from the establishment has been taken over by a new person with less care for staying safe.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 06:26:10 pm by The_Don »