Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Ana West Drayton - Tanned leggy Blond Goddess with curves  (Read 2100 times)

onevote1

Lady: Curvy Ana West Drayton - Tanned leggy Blond Goddess with curves

Link  External Link/Members Only

Services:

DFK
Kissing
Cuddles & hugs
Oral Without
Deepthroat
Oral on her
Rimming on her
Penetration

Price: £80 for 1 hour
Communication: Phone communication was friendly and welcoming and text communication gave clear details of location.

Location:  Nice block of flats about 7 minutes from West Drayton train station, the whole housing complex seems quite new, all the flats and houses are well landscaped and it all looks nice from the outside. It's a large but very neat housing complex, a little isolated but a nice change to busy built up central London. There was hardly anyone around so I kind of felt a little conspicuous as there are a few blocks of flats of the same design so you have to go quite close to find the name of the specific block that she is in. I Called when I arrived at her particular block and buzzed the flat number she gave me, on her floor just outside her flat it was dark and i flicked the lightswitch but no light came on, she opened the door after I knocked and I was glad to get into her flat out of the dark corridoor.

Bedroom Clean and neat modern bedroom with a low bed and a chair for your clothes, not a very large room but large enough. Bedside cabinet was well stocked with tissues, large hand towel roll, gel and wet wipes.

Bathroom Pretty big bathroom that had a bath with the option to shower via the fixed shower connection on the taps, nice high modern radiator towel rails and lots of shower gels, mouthwash, shampoos etc, a very clean bathroom but with no window in it.

Would I visit again:  Yes, in my opinion she's the very best.

Pictures: As hot as the picture below, she has a deeper tan though, a nice treat to find a girl as hot as her pictures.

Hidden Image/Members Only

The girl: She is quite tall about 5ft 8 with lovely tanned smooth skin, intense blue eyes, and very blonde hair, nice eye lashes too. Her legs are quite long and tanned and she has beautiful tanned feet and a peach of an ass all plump and perfect. She was weaing short black lacey lingerie which left her legs uncovered and her crotch partly visible. She is maybe size 10 with a curvy ass and she has a pierced belly button with a cool jewellery piercing. She seemed shy and sweet upon meeting, she offered me a shower and a drink and was very welcoming and friendly.

Plus +
She took control at the start of the session, taking off all her clothes then kissing me as I stood naked, she has soft lips and her naked body felt great up against mine, having her arms around my neck at the sametime gave me a real hard on. She felt my hard on and pushed closer against me and started opening her mouth while kissing.
Onto the bed for more of the above but with passionate DFK as we kissed with tongues for the first time, she kissed my neck and shoulders and sighed so much as I kissed her neck and breasts in return, she grabbed my bum and my back to pull me tighter and closer onto her, it felt incredible as we kissed harder and my hard on was rock hard against her.
The sex was slow and passionate, then hard and fast, then pounding rough sex with her moving against my pounding rythymn, then I turned her over and slammed her very hard from the back and she pushed back at me, we just went at it, violent love making and sticking tongues into each others mouths.
We stopped love making for her to take me in her mouth, she took it deep with a cute little dribble as she got her mouth around my whole penis head and pushed her mouth down my shaft. It was a beautiful sight to see her with her mouth full as I pushed myself further towards the back of her throat, I then went down on her, her pussy had that beautiful smell of sex and I tongued her clit and pussy and stuck my tongue deep in her ass. She pushed her crotch onto my face more urgently and her moans were louder, in response i tongued her clit faster and she was writhing and pushing herself harder onto my face. She then pulled me towards her and she smelt and tasted the smell of her crotch and asshole as we kissed with tongues with me having just licked her holes out, I was rock hard at this point and seriously rampant so we just fucked like animals, with her grabbing my ass cheeks when I fucked her from the front urging me in deeper and harder and DFK, or pushing back at me  when I rammed her forcefully from the back. Hard noisy sweaty and rough sex that went on for sometime.
It was important to her that I came so I returned the favour noisily licking and digging out her holes with my tongue to finish, really getting the taste and smell of her pussy and asshole, she then invited me to shower, no rush, and we kissed again when I finished showering.

Negative -

Never thought I would say this but no negatives, we did not talk too much but there was not much to say until after we finished, we just wanted to get very physical. She is shy, sweet and seems quite a private lady but her sexual nature as revealed to me was sensual and passionate.

The verdict.

In my view she is second to none, I was thinking you just can't buy sex that good but then again I just have, then again i noted that when she came back into the room to start the session there was nothing formulaic about our session, it was just like abandon, freedom, no boundaries, I didn't tell her what to do and she didn't tell me what to do, it didn't feel like a punt at all we just went at it. My best punt ever, yes certainly by a mile, why? because she gave it all to me, all of it, and she is so hot to look at, she let me do what I want and I cannot remember being so satisfied after having sex. In my view she has no equal.

I conclude that it was probably just that I was her type in the same way that we all have a type we go for. Add to that sexual chemistry and obviously there's a great potential for fun, me and her we didn't need to talk too much but we knew how to communicate if you see what I mean.

Offline pumps

Offline G.Raff

Great review mate cheers!  :drinks:

Interesting, there are 3 other reviews for the same lady, 1 positive, 1 negative and  1 neutral.

Type_O_Negative

Great review mate cheers!  :drinks:

Interesting, there are 3 other reviews for the same lady, 1 positive, 1 negative and  1 neutral.

That's why i decided not to visit her (after The_Don's negative review). She also worked in that famous place in Arsenal (one of my favourite punting locations).

onevote1

good review - cheers :thumbsup:

Thanks Pumps, I'm also reading your posts with interest as usual, have to say you're a man of action. Wonder how you'd feel about a name change to PUMP ACTION like the gun.

Oh yeah I once saw that girl Kendra in a flat opposite the Grand Union pub in Wandsworth, she had another girls picture on her profile so when I got there I told her it was not her in the picture, I was disgusted and she tried to argue it was her so I said that girl is pretty you are not and showed the picture of the girl on my phone internet. luckily there was a hot curvy 2nd girl in the flat whose profile  i can't find anymore and I stayed with her and had a good time. Kendra just seemed sexless to me like not 1% of sex appeal.

onevote1

That's why i decided not to visit her (after The_Don's negative review). She also worked in that famous place in Arsenal (one of my favourite punting locations).

Thanks to both of you for highlighting the other reviews and to Type O for explaining how a review influenced his decision.

I did note that Ana is totally independent. I wonder with those independent girls does that sometimes mean that they are only answerable to themselves, the possible consequences of this could be good bad or both, who knows?

oh yes Type O your lovely Miss Sunny is back. in London.

doobes

I did note that Ana is totally independent.

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Offline The_Don

girls does that sometimes mean that they are only answerable to themselves, the possible consequences of this could be good bad or both, who knows?

Attitude is a matter of choice and YMMV with any W/G. As highlighted in her reviews

I did note that Ana is totally independent.

The fact is, unless some one knows what (any) W/G's did, 24/7. No one, could ever confirm if, she (Ana or others) are truly independent or not.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:19:45 am by The_Don »

Type_O_Negative

oh yes Type O your lovely Miss Sunny is back. in London.

Yes, i noticed, i noticed. I called her last night, no answer. She was still "in green" on AW but it was quite late so maybe that's why she didn't bother to pick up.