Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily@20 true or fake?  (Read 1512 times)

Offline realist

Just saw this profile or Emily@20

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Limited likes but good looking girl. Is this too good to be true?

grateful for your learned opinions.

Offline NightKid

GRIS returned nada so the only way to determine authenticity would be to contact her.

Personally, I have an inkling she might be legit and there should be prominent outcall punters who have already made first contact.

Sylvester

There are no obvious reasons why she wouldn't be genuine, and she looks pretty nice. 

Based on her location she is maybe hoping to work around the Heathrow hotels.

Only one way to find out for sure however...

tnalove

London punters might not be aware the sensation of the year in the Midlands has been Emily@19:

External Link/Members Only

I do not know the implications of that for the genuineness of Emily@20

Offline realist

Emailed her to ask shoe size and height to gauge whether slimness is true or not. Also asked whether she did incalls in central London but email just deleted. Giving her the benefit of the doubt the size questions she may have deemed as a time waster.

Offline realist

OK second email deleted without being read. Will give her a miss. 

Offline Angelous77

Fake profile. Much older girl with blonde hair

Offline PLeisure

Fake profile. Much older girl with blonde hair
More detail, please - did you see her, or what?  :unknown:

Offline Angelous77

Organised an outcall. She was over an hour late. When she turned up she was not the girl in the profile pictures. So I did not let her in. But prob a size 10/12 and late 30s.

Offline PLeisure

Organised an outcall. She was over an hour late. When she turned up she was not the girl in the profile pictures. So I did not let her in. But prob a size 10/12 and late 30s.
Thank you, A77
Why not write a review - this forum is all about offering valuable intel and it's the Negs or Neutrals that are often most appreciated  :hi: