Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting grimsby  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Countrylad

I'm in Grimsby in the next few weeks for work any recommendations or what's the parlour situation there?
Thanks in advance

Offline petergriffin

Offline Countrylad

Christ that bad???  Had a look found a massage place called top notch and a seems to be very few favourable reports on here could end up saving some cash

Offline stevedave

If you drive, it might be worth heading to Hull to see an indie, not sure of the parlour scene. I've been on here a few years now and I can't say I've seen many Grimsby reviews  :unknown:

Offline Countrylad

Yeah not many reviews at all.  Might have to be the Monday club and see if I can pull ha ha

Offline wolfiesmith69

Welcome to the end of the world -The clue is in thE name GRIM !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline favwasteoftime

Regarding Top Notch, I would recommend Hot Kylie Fun, she tends to move between Hull and Grimsby during the week.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Petite, medium/large size firm boobs, great bum and legs, little bit of tummy. Attractive facially and intelligent conversation.
OWO, various positions, good kissing and enthusiastic. That's how I found her on my two visits. GVFM.

Top Notch itself is clean and tidy with shower. Beds tend to be noisy!

Kinky Charlotte 666 has recently received a good review on here. Plan to visit in the near future.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Countrylad

Thanks that's at least 2 options

Offline FOXTROTCHARLIE

I would highly recommend Kinky Charlotte lads, been to see her a couple of times, try and meet her at her house for a more relaxed meet instead of the parlour. She’s easy to get on with and very down to earth. Very genuine lass unlike some of the time wasters we know if.

Offline streetstroler

Regarding Kinky Charlotte, I know she's at Velvet sometimes but I didn't know she works from home, is this in Cleethorps or Grimsby. She seems to log in to AW most days but doesn't display a phone number.

Offline PussyLover789

Ive seen Sexy Libby of Grimsby several times, probably not the sexiest girl around but shes very good at her job External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Countrylad

Thanks for the advice lads will report back after my visit

Offline hullad

Looking forward to a few Grimsby reports not been that way yet and I think it's time now Scunthorpe has hit the buffers

Offline Steve2

Welcome to the end of the world -The clue is in thE name GRIM !!

Scunthorpe is close by. The clue is there  :thumbsup:

Offline wolfiesmith69

Scunthorpe is close by. The clue is there  :thumbsup:

Ha Ha Ha -Here here !!! Scunny is dead now-We only have Sassy Clare & now that Lucy has retired & our only hope is that ANNABELLE XXX moves back here & starts doing incalls
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac